I got an idea for a thread that will make our playlists grow.
(dunno if it's been done before, but here goes)

ITT we post our favourite bands of 3 of our favourite genres, and then we recommend new bands for each other, based on what the previous person likes.

I'll go first .

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal: Black Sabbath (Dio years).
Trip Hop: Madlib.
Grunge (I think): Dizzy Mizz Lizzy.
Quote by dogmax
I got an idea for a thread that will make our playlists grow.
(dunno if it's been done before, but here goes)

ITT we post our favourite bands of 3 of our favourite genres, and then we recommend new bands for each other, based on what the previous person likes.

I'll go first .

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal: Black Sabbath (Dio years).

Black Sabbath? OMG, I've never heard of them before, they must be pretty obscure. I hope that I can find a youtube vid of them playing before I torrent their discography!
God damnit! i should browse more often here then, i guess

Quote by RU Experienced?
Black Sabbath? OMG, I've never heard of them before, they must be pretty obscure. I hope that I can find a youtube vid of them playing before I torrent their discography!

What's wrong with me liking Black Sabbath now ?
Yeah, the Forced Listening Thread is great.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Oh that's what the forced listening thread is? I thought it was where people say their opinions about a load of random crap and debate it I refused to go in there.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I liked The Pit Request Line better because people actually asked for a type of music they want or bands that sound similar to another band and the other users would suggest some for them. Someone should bump that thread.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------