Page 1 of 2
I like a little Earl Grey upon awakening

Punjana the rest of the time, milk, no sugar
Chai tea is incredible. As is Redbush (Rooibos) tea, but both in different ways. I have to be in a certain mood to drink either of them, so its usually something like Assam, or English Breakfast tea most of the time for me.
People who put sugar in their tea sicken me

Drink it straight like a man with a splash of milk.
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Tea tea.
Milk, 2 sugars.

Got it in one!

I only have two sugars cuz I have a pint mug Normal mug I have one.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Chai tea is incredible. As is Redbush (Rooibos) tea, but both in different ways. I have to be in a certain mood to drink either of them, so its usually something like Assam, or English Breakfast tea most of the time for me.

never had chai. is redbush your talking about red tea?
Quote by Duffman123

I put 3-5 spoons in a medium-sized cup

Sugar is manly
If it's hot tea, then I'll tend to drink chai tea. If it's iced tea however, then just a plain glass of unsweetened.
PG tips and enough milk to make it barely tolerable to drink in one go..
...not a big fan of sipping it. I usually make it in pint sized mugs too.
Marrocan mint/cinnamon tea. It is godly!!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Coffee.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Barrys or Lyons.
They always come with me on holidays. Nothing more annoying than being away from home and unable to get a good cuppa
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Zeletros
I put 3-5 spoons in a medium-sized cup

Sugar is manly

Get otta town sista!
Quote by Stud_Muffin

+1 for chai!
e-single
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Tea tea.
Milk, 2 sugars.

+5 billion
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Chai is really nice. I'm also a big fan of a pot combination of Lapsang Souchoung and just regular English Breakfast.

Milk, no sugars. Why ruin a perfect beverage by making it sugary?
Quote by SkepsisMetal

Tea tea.
No milk, 1 sugar.

Now it's perfect. Earl or Lady Grey is also very nice though, as is Ceylon. Darjeeling's pretty rad too.
I was born and raised in the south. I often get asked if I'm from the North because of my mannerisms, lack of heavy drawl, and progressive liberal views.

However, I embrace iced down sweet tea AND DRINK THE SHIT OUT OF IT EVERYDAY.

Love the Low end
Amaretto Cherry Black Tea
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
What is "chai tea" ?
Chai means tea. You're effectively saying tea tea.

Anyway...I like my tea with milk and a little sugar, not too sweet though.
Earl Grey, Assam and Darjeeling - Orange Peko is especially nice.

I also enjoy jasmine tea on occasion (no milk, no sugar).
Yorkshire tea for me, strong and milky, no sugar.

God I love tea.

Anyone got any favourite tea drinking songs?

Mine is Meeting Your Heroes by Gavin Osborn
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by unet
What is "chai tea" ?
Chai means tea. You're effectively saying tea tea.

Haha, I had no idea that's what it meant, but that's how its marketed in the UK. Its a spicy sort of tea, with cinnamon and other nice stuff in it, kinda like the mulled wine of tea. I'm guessing you call it something different?

To add to the sugar debate, I usually have 1 sugar, and its by far the best way IMO. More than 2, and you may as well be drinking sugary water. No sugar at all makes the tea taste more bland, I think, but thats just me.
Quote by Duffman123

Fuck that shit. Lemon, milk, and sugar for me. But I hate anything bitter, so...
Hate to be that guy, but theres a pretty big tea thread already, https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1125926&page=43&pp=20
But I love tea, especially green tea, and just about anything green tea flavored. Chai is great, especially chai lattes, even though thats barely even tea anymore, its still wonderful.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Haha, I had no idea that's what it meant, but that's how its marketed in the UK. Its a spicy sort of tea, with cinnamon and other nice stuff in it, kinda like the mulled wine of tea. I'm guessing you call it something different?

That sounds like masala tea. Or masala chai.
Certainly not chai tea.

It's actually VERY nice when i'm in the mood for a spicy-ish something but i dont want to eat.
It's been aaages since i had masala chai though.
Quote by Stud_Muffin

That sounds like masala tea. Or masala chai.
Certainly not chai tea.

It's actually VERY nice when i'm in the mood for a spicy-ish something but i dont want to eat.
It's been aaages since i had masala chai though.
Southern sweet tea.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Drinking a cup of Blackcurrant tea right now. It's delicious.

Other favorites:
Rooibos
Earl Grey
Irish Breakfast
Green
Lychee

Also, it's scientifically proven that your dick shrinks for every ounce of milk, sugar, or creme you put in your tea.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Drinking a cup of Blackcurrant tea right now. It's delicious.

Other favorites:
Rooibos
Earl Grey
Irish Breakfast
Green
Lychee

Also, it's scientifically proven that your dick shrinks for every ounce of milk, sugar, or creme you put in your tea.

That smells really like tobacco
Page 1 of 2