Hi UG, I'm from Italy and I usually download tabs here or watch reviews of Guitar, Amps and Effects, so I decided to join. I've played only for 6 months so I'm not good, but I'm working hard to develop a smooth playing.

My English isn't good so forgive my mistakes.

By
Ohai thar.

I've been playing for about 6months, too.
Welcome to UG.
-cough- People in the pit can be very rude sometimes -cough-
Just a heads-up.
Last edited by JessIsaMess.13 at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by JessIsaMess.13
Ohai thar.

I've been playing for about 6months, too.
Welcome to UG.
-cough- People in the pit can be very rude sometimes -cough-
Just a heads-up.

Lies,

Pit is the single friendliest place in all of internet. You should post your first article there as soon as you can,

Welcome
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!
My English isn't good so forgive my mistakes.

Your English looks good to me, dude. Welcome, I'm fairly new myself. This is definitely a great place to look up tabs and chords. What kind of music do you play?
Last edited by GuitarJake88 at Jul 1, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
Lies,

Pit is the single friendliest place in all of internet. You should post your first article there as soon as you can,

Welcome

Lol Good one...

Hello and welcome to UG. Hope I will see you around in the more sensible forums (aka not the Pit. Avoid that place)
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?