please someone tell me if this si real! if it is im buying!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Floyd-Rose-Lic-Tremolo-Bridge-Double-Locking-System-New-/300568795093?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item45fb4bd7d5#ht_4181wt_905

It says location hong kong but it says licened by floyd rose. Its so cheap!!!
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
it's probably real, it's just an LFR not an OFR

edit:
oh wait, it's buy it now for 19 bucks? that's slightly more sketchy, i thought that was just the current bid
Last edited by DeepFryer7 at Jun 22, 2011,
yeah i'd avoid that. it's probably cheap because it's made of tinfoil.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
probably total junk. of course you'd have to pay shipping which may be more than the part. (could pull up the add at work for some reason). if ever something screamed "you get what you pay for" then this would be it. imagine it's the same floyd found on $150 chinese made stuff like douglas and i know those are crap.
Licensed FR really doesn't mean much in terms of quality. You need to look who is making it as to the quality.
If it says Original Floyd Rose you're looking better but yeah.

A licensed FR can be good for sure but I'm gonna put my money on this one being quite crappy.
If your looking for a cheap floyd on a project guitar without parts, then it would work fine. It will stay in tune when setup, but the trem's knife edges will probably wear out in a year or so.

But Its not a good tremolo, but its definitely very real, looks like the one on my douglas, holds tune, works fine, but its low quality.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Okay so if this thing is bad, is there any other really cheap floyd rose out there? I'm makeing a frankenstrat on a 14 year olds budget and really cant afford to spend more than 30 bucks on the tremolo being that I"m buying a GFS VEH for another 35.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
This is probably your best bet.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
This is probably your best bet.

Okay thanks! I just hope it doesnt break...
Quote by mcraddict81592

FrankenBee Build
Considering I recently paid $50AU for a Fender Tele bridge I wouldn't touch that with a Ron Jeremy's schlong.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
Considering I recently paid $50AU for a Fender Tele bridge I wouldn't touch that with a Ron Jeremy's schlong.

Okay I think I'll keep my fender bridge then. I mean the frankenstrat doesnt have to be 100% accurate :P
Quote by mcraddict81592

FrankenBee Build