Well?

I can't figure out why nobody as comment yet...?
Seriously is this studio? If you tell me that you record this at home then it's awesome.
The tone is flawless for guitar and the drum is very well mixed. Great quality here.
Im not a big fan of the riff but this is the personnal opinion of everyone i guess...

I really wish that this had some vocal...

Overall, that is sick ! Make that whole thing longer and keep up dude it's awesome. Hope everyone check it out... !!

-Rick
Oh yeah was done in my bro's studio, at his place. My studio has basically all the same pieces but I haven't recorded much on my own.

Here is the man that helped me piece it together.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catharsis-Studios/125765150767552

We did it for fun, didn't take long. Yeah one riff was definitively off but like I said we were having fun with part of my song.

Check him out, tell him Forrest Wolfe sent you. Anyway thanks for the crits and what not. The last riff was his touch. He did the drums with superior drummer2. Though he can and has record drums in the studio.

Quote by MGTForum
Well?

I can't figure out why nobody as comment yet...?
Seriously is this studio? If you tell me that you record this at home then it's awesome.
The tone is flawless for guitar and the drum is very well mixed. Great quality here.
Im not a big fan of the riff but this is the personnal opinion of everyone i guess...

I really wish that this had some vocal...

Overall, that is sick ! Make that whole thing longer and keep up dude it's awesome. Hope everyone check it out... !!

-Rick

Oh yeah it is a longer song than what is displayed. I'd have vocals but I don't have a band at the moment. Haven't been looking for awhile.
Last edited by metallicawolfe at Jun 22, 2011,