Hi!

Need your help once again.

It's a really beautiful song with just one classical guitar.
Solstice and the Live video

I will try to tab it too this weekend. But i'm not that good.
So... maybe someone can help me.

Thanks
i see i'm a bit late. but i might give it a try in a little while. i really like the song, and would love to learn it. i'm not great at tabbing, so no guarantees, but i'll give it a shot! it'll take a while though, i'm in the middle of some other stuff at the moment...
I'll may take a look at this in the next few days but I can't promise you anything, because I've never tabbed this genre before :s so don't get your hopes up too much

btw: I hope you don't mind if its going to be in Guitar Pro 5 format.
Last edited by rivalitas at Apr 7, 2012,
Quote by rivalitas
I'll may take a look at this in the next few days but I can't promise you anything, because I've never tabbed this genre before :s so don't get your hopes up too much

btw: I hope you don't mind if its going to be in Guitar Pro 5 format.

I'm fine with gp5.
Thank you already for the try.
i really like the song, and would love to learn it.
Last edited by Judith27 at Apr 8, 2012,
Unfortunately, you didn't contribute enough tabs to get access to this page! You must have at least 3 approved tabs in your contributions in order to get access to this page.

WHAT SHIT IS THIS ?!
Quote by resum
WHAT SHIT IS THIS ?!

don't worry, the tab was only in the approval queue. (before tabs can be published and downloaded by everyone they must be approved. only people with three approved tabs can access it.)

just check my last post again or search for it in the guitar tab section as the song is already approved
no problem
i hope it's playable
Last edited by rivalitas at Apr 11, 2012,