I have known about them for a while but never bothered to really get their stuff until today. I'm liking what I hear (Carnal Repercussions, Kill the Crown) but I'm very meticulous about categorizing and putting genres to bands. Don't start arguing about the idea of sub genres and scenes (especially Deathcore and Metalcore) and just put a genre to them. I cant decide if their Grindcore, Deathcore, or Metalcore. I'm not so sure to call them Death Metal cuz they are too melodic. On Carnal Repercussions I think I'm listening to older JBFAC at times and on Kill The Crown I think I'm listening to newer JBFAC and sometimes even All Shall Perish, but only at certain points, and JBFAC is always changing their sound as well, but thats not important, and I know a lot of heavier metalheads hate JBFAC anyway. Soooo any opinions??
Well that was pedestrian
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
If it might be Metalcore or Deathcore than it is definitely not Grindcore.

So far it's just generic metalcore, bro's who wish they were The Black Dahlia Murder.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I dont do this thread s**t all the time, only when I need to, so I didn't care where it went. but sure I'll go to the appropriate thread next time
For sure, thanks. It's not not a big deal, it's just for the better of the forum.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Still really bad for deathcore though.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!