ReverbNation Page

Facebook Page

Rocket Propelled Chainsaws is a thrash metal band with elements of both death and groove metal thrown in. Most of our material is based upon the digital mythos of video games or cinema; a strong sense of tongue in cheek humor is also thrown in for good measure. We're about throwing down hard and making it fun.

Please check out our first recorded song, Kill Everything that Moves (based upon Contra) and let us know what you think! We will have more songs up shortly!
The song was really tight. The vocals are more of a 90's thrash style (deeper and without falsetto). I feel that the guitars and bass should be pushed up a little in the mix. I liked your band on Reverb. C4C on mine?
Last edited by eatfresh1736 at Jun 23, 2011,
Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. We're going to be redoing the vocals a bit actually, we now have two vocalists, so the style will be mixed up a bit more. We also have changed the guitar tone and the bass tone as well so that they're now fuller and cut through a bit more.

I'll keep you updated as to when the new tracks go up.
You guys are sick, you should check out my band Gladius if you haven't already. We definitely need to play a show together!
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know we have a rough mix of a new song, Run N Gun, up on our page, so please check it out and let me know what you think!

@TreetarDed

And that's just what we're doing in Corvallis on Sept 3rd!!!
Hey guys, we've posted another new song, "No Thought Process" to our facebook (www.facebook.com/rocketpropelledchainsaws) and reverbnation (www.reverbnation.com/rocketpropelledchainsaws) pages. Please check it out and our two other tracks, "Kill Everything that Moves" and "Run N Gun" out as well if you haven't yet.

Also, I'm very open to constructive criticism, please, let me know what you think. Don't be shy.