Greetings all,
I'm currently owning a Peavey Vypyr, wich is doing very good, no complaints about this.
But anyways, i'm thinking about getting a Line 6 pod UX1, to use more amp models, effects, vocal effects etc..
I wanna have the sound coming out of my Peavey, while using the UX1, is this possible?
Thanks in advance
I don't really understand the question..

The ux1 is an audio interface for your computer...

You could probably use both at the same time if your pc speakers are good enough if you use a switcher or whatever.. why would you want to though?
Quote by coolstoryangus
I don't really understand the question..

The ux1 is an audio interface for your computer...

You could probably use both at the same time if your pc speakers are good enough if you use a switcher or whatever.. why would you want to though?

Well, i don't want the sound coming out of my pc speakers, i want the output on my peavey; is this possible?
Hey man. I own a UX1. It is a very nice device. I'm sure there are better ones, but for the amout of money you'll pay for the UX1, I would say it is pretty sweet.
I have tried what you are describing and did not find it ideal. I wanted a Brian May kind of sound through my Peavey Valve King, so I used a Brian May preset and plugged it in to my amp via my PC. I must say that it sounded way better through my crappy computer speakers than through my amp. Maybe my amp was set up wrong, it was some time ago. But from what I can remember, it did not work as well as I had expected....

The presets and stuff that come preinstalled are pretty good, however. I would recommend it to you.
When you plug a modelled sound with cab emulation and all enabled into an amp, the amp will colour the sound and not sound too good.

Its especially bad if you plug a modeller into a modeller.
The ux1 is a great tool for recording but it isnt going to get you much more sounds for practice purposes.. I'd just use your vypyr when you wanna practice and experiment with recording with the ux1 and possibly headphone practice because it'll be better then the vypyrs headphone tool probably.
Why do you want the ux1? Just get a pod 2.0 or a mfx unit.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food