Hey guys,

just wondering...what's the difference between the ISP Decimator and the ISP Decimator G-String? I know that you can run the G-string in your main chain AND through the amp's Fx loop...but is this the only advantage?

The Decimator is about € 144 (= $ 206 = £ 128) and the Decimator G-String is about € 277 (= $ 397 = £ 247) over here (Belgium)...if the G-String only offers the extra fx-loop-feature I don't really need it...so what do y'all think?

thx
Steven Seagal
well if you don't need that it's not worth it. some people do need it, and it's marginally cheaper than buying two decimators if you know up front that you do need it.

up to you, really.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The thing is I already have a Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor but I wanna try and add another noise gate to the FX loop.

If the Decimator is as good as the G-string than I can easily use the cheaper Decimator in my chain and the NS-2 in the FX-loop. If however the G-string is undoubtably better than the regular Decimator I might consider selling the NS-2 and saving up for the G-string. But I wanna be sure it does a better job then the regular one.
well, if you ask me the ns2 does the job but the decimator (that's the bog standard decimator, i haven't tried the g-string) is better. it's really up to you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?