WBC to picket Ryan Dunn's funeral; I expects this will work out terribly for them

Page 1 of 5
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/167269/20110622/ryan-dunn-death-dead-westboro-baptist-church-protest-public-service-memorial.htm

Personally, I look forward to the upcoming DVD where the wealthy and bored members of Jackass make life hell for the WBC.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I wish they would fuck off.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I can't wait to see what happens to them.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I said it once and I'll say it again if I ever bumped into Fred Phelps on the streets he'll be a dead man
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I'm on their side, tbh.

God would hate that irresponsible, murdering piece of shit.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
^
Meh, not really, God's never had much of a problem with Murder (hell, he murdered his own son; or was that Suicide? Or Fratricide? Or Regicide? Or Deicide?), it'd be a bit hypocritical to hate someone else for it.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Umm... The entire Jackass crew (well, almost) is going to be there, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iw5OuZieBk
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jun 22, 2011,
I hope Bam and all the fucking crew beat the living fucking SHIT out of them.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Well, let's see. The entire Jackass crew will be there, most likely drunk, and there will be a bunch of people demonizing one of their best friends. Somebody needs to record this...

EDIT: Oh God, I'm playing this situation out in my head. They might as well invite Michael Buffer.
Last edited by phlip999 at Jun 22, 2011,
These people all need to fuck off completely. You can believe what you want, but interfering with people grieving is just wrong.

We should start picketing their funerals.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by T.s.e
I don't really care. He was a murdering moron.

Indeed, and therefore his family and friends should be harassed while attempting to grieve. Impeccable logic sir
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Holy shit Mike V will probably be there too. Have u guys seen how crazy he is.

They better annihilate the Westboro f a g s
Last edited by ampoverload at Jun 22, 2011,
You do realise that the jackass crew using violence is exactly what the WBC want right?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Indeed, and therefore his family and friends should be harassed while attempting to grieve. Impeccable logic sir
What about the passenger?
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
^
Did his grieving family and friends kill the passenger?

Quote by EMGs_rule
You do realise that the jackass crew using violence is exactly what the WBC want right?

Meh, not really. The stuff about them making a living off court cases is completely false, they've only ever won a handful and even then only minor rewards, it's nowhere near enough to support them.

However, no violence need be used, the Jackass guys are amazing at pissing people off within the bounds of the law.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jun 22, 2011,
i guess theyve been out of the news for a few months now so they gotta try to stir something up so people talk about them again.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by UraniYum
What about the passenger?

His funeral is on the 25th.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by Ur all $h1t
^

Meh, not really. The stuff about them making a living off court cases is completely false, they've only ever won a handful and even then only minor rewards, it's nowhere near enough to support them.

However, no violence need be used, the Jackass guys are amazing at pissing people off within the bounds of the law.

Yeah this is true. Plus the fact that EVERYONE in Jackass has millions more than the WBC would ever have. More money = better lawyers.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
That'll be funny...Not for the WBC though.

Also, just realized that Ryan Dunn was the only one I found funny. Didn't recognize him, which sucks.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

How on Earth do they support themselves? Through their lawyer jobs?

I thought they were pretty accommodated.
In my opinion Dunn didn't kill the passenger. That guy made a decision to get in a car with a drunk driver. They both should have known better.

I wish the WBC would all just die...
Quote by Ur all $h1t
No, he did.

How many other loved killers receive this much attention?

Whatever answer you may give, you know it's wrong.

I'll pray for the family of the innocent.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by PrideDemon
I said it once and I'll say it again if I ever bumped into Fred Phelps on the streets he'll be a dead man

yeah you gonna give him that death stare.

that be awesome if they pulled some crazy ass prank on these douchers
Quote by UraniYum

You mean the guy that knowingly got into a car with someone who was drunk? Riiiiiiight. As shitty a decision it was, don't try to pin murder on him you mongo.
I love how people are certain he was over the limit when it takes six weeks for a toxicology report to come out.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by dopelope
Murder is premeditated. Im pretty sure that was an accident. If anything he is a manslaughtering piece but to come online to bash a dead guy just makes you look like a dick.

He'd been done for a DUI, and been to driving school.

It's his responsibility to drive safe.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by israels_son
I love how people are certain he was over the limit when it takes six weeks for a toxicology report to come out.

I think they just want to blame the accident on alcohol instead of their own stupidity for driving so fast.
On topic though, I hope something happens to the WBC...mass murder would be nice
Quote by Ur all $h1t

They use court cases to promote themselves and further their message. They are not particularly concerned with money.

I fully support the Westboro Baptist Church. They are bravely exercising their first amendment rights in the face of almost complete opposition because they truly believe in what they are saying. These people will always have my respect, even if they are crazy.
Quote by UraniYum
No, he did.
Indeed, making him culpable, not his family. The WBC, who you've claimed to support, are punishing his family. Collective punishment is wrong.
Dunn got the death penalty.

How many other loved killers receive this much attention?
From whom? Heaps of killers receive attention, both from their families and from the media. Some people write books about them and shit, some are even loved, like Ted Kennedy.
Again, the fact that he is receiving attention doesn't make it ok to harass his family and friends while they are sad and vulnerable.

Whatever answer you may give, you know it's wrong.
What's wrong? That he's being grieved for or that the public are interested in the demise of a famous person? Neither of those things justify this by the way.

You mean the person who got into a car with a drunk driver (and allowed a drunk person to drive)?
Ya, if you'll excuse me I'm off to go pray for some people who died playing Russian Roulette.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by UraniYum
He'd been done for a DUI, and been to driving school.

It's his responsibility to drive safe.

The other guy didn't HAVE to get in a car with him. I know drink driving is stupid, everyone know that, but Dunn didn't murder him.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Indeed, making him culpable, not his family. The WBC, who you've claimed to support, are punishing his family. Collective punishment is wrong.
Dunn got the death penalty.
Good point. I honestly don't support those scum, but they're right. God doesn't hate gay men, nor military men. He would hate Ryan Dunn.

From whom? Heaps of killers receive attention, both from their families and from the media. Some people write books about them and shit, some are even loved, like Ted Kennedy.
Again, the fact that he is receiving attention doesn't make it ok to harass his family and friends while they are sad and vulnerable.
Maybe I went too far, in saying they were right...

What's wrong? That he's being grieved for or that the public are interested in the demise of a famous person? Neither of those things justify this by the way.
He used his fame in an excessively negative manner.

You mean the person who got into a car with a drunk driver (and allowed a drunk person to drive)?
Ya, if you'll excuse me I'm off to go pray for some people who died playing Russian Roulette.

Check above post.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Page 1 of 5