So, my gf will be having a birthday in a couple of weeks, and since Mars Delight is her favourite candy of all time, I need to get her some.

Problem is, there appears to be an overall shortage of it in the whole of Europe, as far as I can tell. Such a shortage that I haven't seen it for about two years. My question is, can anyone tell me of any place where I could buy it online, with international shipping (Amazon is kind of a bitch when it comes to food), or if anyone could buy this stuff for me and then ship it to me (I'll cover the expenses, ofc, might even throw in some extra).

I know it might be discontinued, but I refuse to believe that it has disappeared completely. Anyway, work your magic, UG! Any help is greatly appreciated!
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
Quote by smb
I think you imagined it

*Cough* google *cough*

"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Those are super fattening brah, don't feed them to your bitch.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington

This eye-poppingly gorgeous looking crunchy piece of hot ass candy. Dammit, I know what I saw!

EDIT: Aah, nvm, you got that already...
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
I don't think they produce those in Europe anymore, Haven't seen them myself since almost 4 years ago.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by angusfan16
Just feed her a milkyway. Same shit.

No crunch in that one
Quote by jetfuel495

find an old wrapper of mars delight. Put your penis inside. Birthday present done
Quote by Motu
No crunch in that one

Hand her some peanuts and tell her to eat them both at the same time.
Sail upon the open skies
TS, why do you want to feed her so much chocolate?

Is it a DIY bouncy castle type of thing or do you just want her to have diabetes so she'll be "needy".

Either way you know what they say about fat chicks.

"If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you"

At least I think that quote was about fat chicks
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I swear I saw these in a coop in the last 2 years.. Might have been a christmas thing .. or really old stock.

They're a spin off product and not a limited run.. if that gives you any hope.
The actual purpose of it is that Mars Delight is nowhere to be found. It's not like I want to stuff her face (Yes, laugh away, that's an easy one) with some random candy. So yes, I guess it is a kind of a DIY bouncy castle type of thing, it has more like a symbolical meaning. I don't even need a lot of it, just a few bars.

EDIT: smb, this actually might work, would I not be living in Estonia. I wonder if there's any way around that...I mean, dammit, I live like right next to Denmark and Sweden, but nooo...oh, wait, perhaps that "Europe" category works for me.
Quote by jetfuel495

Last edited by Motu at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by dweb23
find an old wrapper of mars delight. Put your penis inside. Birthday present done

I think that might be a little conspicuous. Unless your penis is detachable.

Is it?
They taught us how to make these in Home Economics actually. I can't remember how but I'm sure there's a recipe somewhere.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
what do these even taste like? Like kinder bueno? no? I like kinder buenos
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by dweb23

great idea. you know, until she goes to bite into it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wow, the majority of the responses in this thread sicken me.

OT: They'd be stupid to discontinue them. I don't think I've ever met some one who didn't love them. That said, I haven't seen them in a few months. I don't know though, I don't eat a lot of chocolate.