Well It all started a couple months ago while I was in Newfoundland. I was staying in a small room at a super 8 hotel with my buddy Levi and we left early, but I forgot my ipod. So know I found this ipod nano loaded with good songs. My only problem is should I give it back or not. Consider that even if I do hand it in to where I found it the owner will probably never claim it.
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Rub your balls on it before you turn it in.

And tell them you rubbed your balls on it

BOOM! Free iPod Nano and a barrel of laughs.
do the right thing. don't be like your title.

and even if you don't care about doing the right thing, think of it this way: in a year or two you probably think that those "good songs" are awful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by goest
Rub your balls on it before you turn it in.

And tell them you rubbed your balls on it

BOOM! Free iPod Nano and a barrel of laughs.

I dont know who's it is
Oh, crap, totally read the OP wrong. I'd return it if I were you, just because I'd be pretty pissed if someone didn't return my iPod when they know they could have. Besides, many places have a policy that if someone doesn't claim it in a certain amount of time, you can keep it.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
do the right thing. don't be like your title.

and even if you don't care about doing the right thing, think of it this way: in a year or two you probably think that those "good songs" are awful.

I've liked pretty much the same songs all my life. and what's the error in my sig again?
Quote by SlayingDragons
A couple months ago? The owner has most likely given up trying to find it and gotten a new one by now. Congratulations, you're a dick and the iPod is yours.

no I lost MINE a couple months ago I just got this today
Quote by slashermaster
I've liked pretty much the same songs all my life. and what's the error in my sig again?

Underneath your username it says "kind of a dick"
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by slashermaster

just because you've liked them all your life, doesn't mean you will always like them. the teen years are when you are most likely to decide that the music you like is awful.

and your sig should say "ad," not "add." ad is short for advertisement, add is addition.

Quote by Most_Triumphant
Underneath your username it says "kind of a dick"

no, i believe he's referring to how i keep telling him in the "what is your opinion of the above user thread" that his sig has an error in it.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by slashermaster
no I lost MINE a couple months ago I just got this today

Yeah, sorry, I realised that right after I posted. Post has been edited.
Quote by theogonia777
and your sig should say "ad," not "add." ad is short for advertisement, add is addition.

well what if I meant add as in adding a bass player and drummer
Keep it. No one will return your stuff when they find it.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by slashermaster

that would not be grammatically correct. add is not a noun, unless there is some stupid slang usage of the word add as a noun.

and even if you could use that word that way, in the context it wouldn't make sense.

and no, that's not what you meant.
Quote by theogonia777
that would not be grammatically correct. add is not a noun, unless there is some stupid slang usage of the word add as a noun.

and even if you could use that word that way, in the context it wouldn't make sense.

and no, that's not what you meant.

um yes

no

and maybe not
I once found a wallet in the street with £50 in it and thought of what I would want to happen if I lost that wallet.
Then I realized, I would want to be taught a lesson.
It has music you like on it. It's a sign

Just keep the damn thing
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by Silent Murder
I once found a wallet in the street with £50 in it and thought of what I would want to happen if I lost that wallet.
Then I realized, I would want to be taught a lesson.

thats like $100 canadian right?
Been in this situation before, I kept it. Except to be honest, I didn't find it. It was found and I lost mine a few days earlier so I thought it might be mine so I looked through the songs (which were shit btw) and thought, Fu** it nobody returned mine.
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by slashermaster
thats like $100 canadian right?

$78 CAD
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by soulsablaze
Been in this situation before, I kept it. Except to be honest, I didn't find it. It was found and I lost mine a few days earlier so I thought it might be mine so I looked through the songs (which were shit btw) and thought, Fu** it nobody returned mine.

I am now close to convinced. But even if the songs were shit you could still sync them on ur computer right?
Quote by slashermaster
I am now close to convinced. But even if the songs were shit you could still sync them on ur computer right?

Yep, that's exactly what I did
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by soulsablaze

That's right. Teach society a lesson. Perpetuate the chain of assholes never returning iPods.
Quote by slashermaster

Then your grammar is still just as awful as previously suggested. You failed to play it off. Sorry.

As far as keeping it or the converse, keep it. If you put an ad out in the place you found it, chances are you're not going to get a single call from the person who lost it, but a dozen calls from people who didn't own it in the first place. Unless you're some Dick Tracey style detective with super sleuth skills, you're probably never going to find out who actually owned it.

Sad, but that's how it is, and the guy who lost it probably already figures it's gone for good. If I left my shit somewhere and it wasn't there when I got back, I couldn't be pissed at someone for taking it when I should have taken better care of it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jun 22, 2011,