Where Joe Satriani plays a lick on his guitar, and the audience mimics it, and he plays another one, and that' how the song works?

thanks guys
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Viva la Vida.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by 007dude
Viva la Vida.

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by damian_91

Thanks a ton!

I thought it was something like "super collider". Turns out Super Colossal is the album name.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

When I saw him play in Birmingham, he did the call-and-response thing throughout the entire show - He'd play a song, then everyone would respond by having their minds blown by his playing Great gig, hell of an evening
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
^ Yeah, Satch is incredible

One of my favorite guitarists ever.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22