What for? Playing live shows? If so, where are you playing? You have to adjust your setlist for who you're playing for.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Go Your Own Way -- Fleetwood Mac
Megalomanic -- Incubus
not a rock song but it's a good damn song 4 Minutes -- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake
The Zephyr Song -- Red Hot Chili Peppers
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
greenday

now gtfo
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Pendulum - Watercolour

Seriously. Wins the crowd over every time.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Wonderwall

EDIT: after listening to the song you uploaded, i'd say that's way too hard for you.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by Tsunami3000
amazing bands, but he wants "rock"

I was more being annoying, because they're fairly complex to cover
Tune your radio to the local Rock or classic rock station. As for songs/bands, Green Day, Blink 182, Led Zeppelin, you should know what you want to play. Also, someone else mentioned playing to the crowd. Make sure you cater to your crowd, you dont want to play GNR in front of a bunch of 60 somethings and you wouldnt want to play Led Zeppelin in front of a bunch of punk kids in their teens.
The Who, make sure you have enough energy, crowds love it.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by K Reyn
hit me baby one more time.

(Invalid img) GIFSoup
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Quote by theogonia777
Wonderwall

EDIT: after listening to the song you uploaded, i'd say that's way too hard for you.

again that was the first time I recorded my own work and I'm working on the final.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I was more being annoying, because they're fairly complex to cover

i agree, i know alot of mastodon stuff, besides caprielian crest.... god thats hard. and idunno, maybe he could cover animals as leaders