Call me 'lame' or whatever but **** weed, cigs, and alcohol. POPSICLES ARE MY ADDICTION!!!! anyone the same? I know I'm going to get hate from all the druggies here but I don't care.......you'll probably die of cancer before 40.....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Uhhhh.

I do like popsicles, though.
Last edited by D&DLover at Jun 22, 2011,
Cool man way to be above the influence (that was meant to be read sarcastically). Alcohol beats popsicles any day of the week. Alot of things are better than popsicles now that I think about it.
Firecrackers are god I could eat an entire box of those....slushpops too.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by K Reyn
Cool man way to be above the influence (that was meant to be read sarcastically). Alcohol beats popsicles any day of the week. Alot of things are better than popsicles now that I think about it.

Where do you stand on alcoholic popsicles?
Quote by K Reyn
yeah......... but the thing about that................I won't get cirrosis of the liver, cancers...blah blah blah. Call me a pussy all you want. This thread is for like minded individuals, not dumb ass drunks, **** off
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
And one day, this little boy will grow up and turn 18. And he'll learn that it doesn't have to be one or the other.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Dude, I can't believe you. You're just throwing your life away with these popsicles. Seriously man, you're a great friend, and I don't want you to go down this path. Soon you'll start eating tons of soft-serve icecream, and before you know it, it'll be too late. I can't see that happen to you. Look me in the eyes. Do you promise me you'll quit? For me?

I just can't stand to see you this way man.
Quote by ETHANEVIL
you'll probably die of cancer before 40.....

lol.

he's laughing in your face.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude, I can't believe you. You're just throwing your life away with these popsicles. Seriously man, you're a great friend, and I don't want you to go down this path. Soon you'll start eating tons of soft-serve icecream, and before you know it, it'll be too late. I can't see that happen to you. Look me in the eyes. Do you promise me you'll quit? For me?

I just can't stand to see you this way man.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
My sister just bought a popsicle maker that came today. We made chocolate-covered cinnamon toast crunch, and lemon.
The maker makes popsicles that freeze in 7 minutes once you pour the stuff if. SUper awesome. :P
Do you know how much fat and sugar popsicles have? You sick fucker you'll die before you're 35 because you're a "popsicle junkie" and wont jog because you listen to posters like hardenedphallus who dont jog because of loud tvs and chemtrails falling because of the rain. You'll become obese and diabetic, but you dont care! Cause you gotta get that fix of popsicle!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by ETHANEVIL

fact: firecrackers are 35 calories each. you said you can eat a whole box. 12 in a box. that's 420 calories right there. eating too many calories causes obesity.

fact: there haven't been any studies giving conclusive proof that smoking marijuana has any long term negative effects.

i think it's clear which one is worse to be addicted to.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
fact: firecrackers are 35 calories each. you said you can eat a whole box. 12 in a box. that's 420 calories right there. eating too many calories causes obesity.

fact: there haven't been any studies giving conclusive proof that smoking marijuana has any long term negative effects.

i think it's clear which one is worse to be addicted to.

smoking marijuana is clearly linked to eating a whole box of popsicles. Dangerous stuff.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Obese? Yeah ok...I exercise regularly. Diabetic? Probably not. I don't know of anyone who got diabetes from JUST popsicles.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by fearofthemark
smoking marijuana is clearly linked to eating a whole box of popsicles. Dangerous stuff.

Correlation doesn't equal causation, you know.

And TS, really, cut the sXe crap. If you don't do drugs, that's fine, I can understand, but you're no more 1337 than anyone else because of it.
I don't claim to be better than anyone, I'm not being arrogant, if you like to drink, do drugs whatever...cool....don't talk to me. Because nobody is making you.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by ETHANEVIL
Obese? Yeah ok...I exercise regularly.

Charles Barkley used to exercise regularly, and just look at him now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No clue who that is. Call me stupid....but.......I don't.....
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by SlayingDragons
Correlation doesn't equal causation, you know.

And TS, really, cut the sXe crap. If you don't do drugs, that's fine, I can understand, but you're no more 1337 than anyone else because of it.

Yes, because smoking marijuana and getting the munchies are just a coincidence

And I completely agree. sXe kids are quite a bit lamer than potheads.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by ETHANEVIL
No clue who that is. Call me stupid....but.......I don't.....

Charles Barkley

^It's been a while since I've last used that.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 22, 2011,
troll detected
EDIT:

My name is Ethan, my common nicknames are the 13th kenny, kenny, or jellyfish. I play bass, sing, scream, and play a lil bit of keyboard. I'm gay, and sXe. I have appreciation for many types of music aside from rock metal punk emo Screamo techno, like baroque, classical, romantic, film music, jazz, etc....that being said I am interested in all kinds of playing styles.

troll confirmed
Last edited by Horizontal at Jun 22, 2011,
Quote by ETHANEVIL
Call me 'lame' or whatever but **** weed, cigs, and alcohol. POPSICLES ARE MY ADDICTION!!!! anyone the same? I know I'm going to get hate from all the druggies here but I don't care.......you'll probably die of cancer before 40.....

So you made this thread to tell everyone about how cool and sXe you are, huh?

Awesome.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Anyone wanna talk about my virginity or my dungeons and dragons character now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Anyone wanna talk about my virginity or my dungeons and dragons character now?

Quote by zippidyduda
So you made this thread to tell everyone about how cool and sXe you are, huh?

Awesome.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, I'M NOT TRYING TO BE COOL
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb