6 32%
Striker 211 Custom
6 32%
Vanguard
7 37%
Voters: 19.
hey UG!!

I can't decide between these 3 guitars, so I was hoping you could help me

Kramer Striker Custom FR-424CM - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/kramer-striker-custom-fr-424cm-electric-guitar

Kramer Striker 211 Custom - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/kramer-vanguard-electric-guitar

Kramer Vanguard - http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/kramer-striker-211-custom-electric-guitar

Would you help me decide? Tell me which you would buy and why.

Thanks!
striker custom

however, I'm very wary of anything with a floyd rose in that price range. corners had to be cut to put that thing on the guitar
I haven't heard the other two, but my lead guitarist and I were at Long And McQuade two weeks ago, and he tried the Vanguard and absolutely loved it(as did I), and I'm not a single-coil person unless it's a Tele bridge pickup, so I wouldn't go for the 211 for that reason. I don't know about the Striker Custom but I find Vs a lot comfier so out of personal choice I'd go with the Vanguard.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424CM because the vanguard is too much V for my taste, as V's only V i'd take would be a gibson flying one.
and the other kramer is black and everyone plus their mothers-grandmothers, grand-grandmothers and any other relative before that already has a black guitar, plus fingerprints and dust shows really good on black and i do not like that so much.
Vanguard, simply because I don't like guitars with single coils in the middle. They get in the way of my picking.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Vanguard, simply because I don't like guitars with single coils in the middle. They get in the way of my picking.

I use to think this too as I only played H-H style guitars, but when I got my H-S-H Ibanez, it only took me about a day or so before it didn't bother me anymore. The slight change in playing is worth it to me for the added functionality, versatility, and sound of a legitimate single coil pickup.
Ibanez S2170FB Prestige + Crunch Lab
Ibanez RG1570MRR Prestige + Crunch Lab
Taylor 214CE
Peavey 6505MH + Orange PPC112 + TS9 + ISP Decimator + MXR 10-Band EQ

Watch and subscribe to my guitar ventures!
Search Nick Catelli on YouTube
If you can't decide I would definitely recommend you find a shop which stocks them and give them a try. Thats the only way you will truly find out which one suits you. If I had to pick then the striker 211 custom looks sweet to me
Quote by wolvenrick
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424CM because the vanguard is too much V for my taste, as V's only V i'd take would be a gibson flying one.
and the other kramer is black and everyone plus their mothers-grandmothers, grand-grandmothers and any other relative before that already has a black guitar, plus fingerprints and dust shows really good on black and i do not like that so much.

dude it has more than one color the purple one is badass