Here is my own cover of the famed Canon Rock, any and all criticism is welcome. I put a lot of hard work on this. It took me about two weeks to lay everything out and figure out what sounded good, and another week to make sure I could get it done in one run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w8DTpiUuvk

c4c
Last edited by b.vicious at Jun 22, 2011,
That was awesome man, you playing was flawless in that vid! Hard work definitely paid off, I'll be suprised if it won't be one of the top canon rock vids on youtube.
Quote by piszczel
That was awesome man, you playing was flawless in that vid! Hard work definitely paid off, I'll be suprised if it won't be one of the top canon rock vids on youtube.

Thanks man, my only concern is getting the vid out there, I've been posting it where I can, but the canon rock phase ended like 2 years ago so hopefully I'll be able to get enough viewers.
Thanks for commenting on my thread mate.

The guitar faces are amazing! Your playing's pretty damn good, and whilst you're always gonna be compared against some of the best players on Youtube because of the song choice, I didn't mind the few mistakes you made. The tone is slightly trebly for my tastes, may just be the audio recording device you used. But nevertheless I watched it till the end, which isn't something I can say for most covers on Youtube. Congrats.
Not digging the tone too much here. Little too trebley. Although the delay masks it pretty well. Canon has been covered over and over by everyone and their brother which kinda drove this song into the dirt for me musically, but I can't say you didn't do a good job.

You cover of take no prisoners was ****ing sick btw
Thanks for the comment!

Holy crap. Great playing! Awesome hat too. Seriously that's some damn good work! I like your other videos too. At first I was like, "ugh not another canon rock." But that's easily one of the best youtube covers I've saw of it. Definitely entertaining to listen to and watch.