hello all, i have been looking to get a case for my bc rich kerry king v and have come to the conclusion that i dont know what to get...i want to get either a camo (forest or urban doesn't matter) or a flight case in the shape of a coffin...any and all help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks guys

KEEP IT METAL
get teh c0ff1n cuz it 1s teh br00t4lzzzzzzzz!!!!111!!11!!!
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I don't see how anyone can really help you here.... its more of whatever looks nicest to you and however much you're willing to spend. They make some great custom cases online though, definitely worth a look if you're looking for something eye catching.
Quote by Robfreitag
a case is a case... just get something strong that can withstand a bomb.

like what?...i was lookin at either a coffin flight case or a coffin camo that will fit the beast haha
Quote by Picklelerner
I don't see how anyone can really help you here.... its more of whatever looks nicest to you and however much you're willing to spend. They make some great custom cases online though, definitely worth a look if you're looking for something eye catching.

i was lookin for suggestions basically...where can i look at a custom case builder online? could you send the link?
Coffin Cases are practically made for BC Rich guitar, get the coffin, it's "metal."
you're a stone fox
You should really be careful on the type of camo. You may not be able to find it again!

Seriously forget the looks, get one that fits and holds your guitar. Otherwise you will have wasted your money.
wouldn't you rather spend the money on a nice and shiny new effects pedal or something? i feel like this is the equivalent of spending thousands of dollars on a painting of a table with flowers on it
Use a trash bag instead, then you will be punk AND metal.
you're a stone fox
Quote by killed 'em all
i was lookin for suggestions basically...where can i look at a custom case builder online? could you send the link?

Sorry, I don't know of any websites personally that I could recommend. I'm sure if you search around for maybe 10 minutes or so you can find a legit company. There are just some really cool and artistic cases out there. The coffin shape is really cool and definitely fits your instrument, but its become quite common. I just personally prefer unique custom cases. I only ever find mine used at guitar stores or pawn shops.
Quote by Picklelerner
...I just personally prefer unique custom cases.

unique how? design or shape?