I'm sure I'm just being a complete Newb, but I'm trying to post something in the tab section and its turning out to be a massive task. I'm in the "submit your tab" section and I'm entering in my lyrics and the chords in the submission box(I'm not tabbing the song out). When I click on the preview button, the chord letters no longer line up with the corresponding lyrics below them. I cut and pasted the chords and lyrics from MS Word, where I had previously built the song. I even tried just starting from scratch and typing them in and still could not get them to line up. Please tell me its not something complicated and that I'm just a moron that left out a simple step. Thanks!
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!