Quote by Dr. Sizzle
I shove chopstick up yo ass.

"You're threatenting my life sir you cant come in my store now"

haha
One of my buddies ended up being really good friends with the guy years ago. The Ownage dude used to call up Walmart, impersonating Valve employees, asking for CD keys because there are "counterfit games" being circulated and they wanted to ensure they were legit copies. A lot of stores bought into his scam, and Ownage would sell the games for half price, and my friend bought a few from him. Interesting guy
Quote by RPGoof
One of my buddies ended up being really good friends with the guy years ago. The Ownage dude used to call up Walmart, impersonating Valve employees, asking for CD keys because there are "counterfit games" being circulated and they wanted to ensure they were legit copies. A lot of stores bought into his scam, and Ownage would sell the games for half price, and my friend bought a few from him. Interesting guy

haha thats funny as hell. im thinkin about fillin out a request form on his website for the long shot tht he prank calls one of my friends. thatd be funny as hell. i would have to give some kinda crazy back story
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Jun 23, 2011,