For those of you looking to dabble into the extended range of a 7 string guitar, you should check this out.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez 7321
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez hardshell case included.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Hawaii
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ultimate-guitar and harmony-central (both as mercutioburns).
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $400 shipped

Mods and such:
-Seymour Duncan Distortion Bridge

-Tone pot unsoldered but still in guitar. can be resoldered and will come with the removed knob.

-Aftermarket knobs and the white pickguard.

-Schecter Strap buttons (switched it out from my Schecter Loomis)

-Pickup switch plastic cap is gone (lost it during a show. even with my constant switching at shows, it's still rock solid.)

-Ibanez Hardcase with keys (have to find em first)

-Generic Locking Tuners (relatively stable, though the A tuning peg is pretty stiff.

It comes with an Ibanez hardcase. This has been retired since I got my Loomis. It has been set up for low action with minimal buzz.

The guitar is in player's condition. These pics are when I first got it. It has been gigged with, but never abused. There aren't any serious dents or scratches. It just has the normal wear of a player's guitar. I can take more pictures upon request.

It will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

this a shredding monster--the neck is straight as an arrow. The Duncan Distortion in the bridge really rips with huge rhythms while the the stock Ibanez neck pup really sings with sweeps and tapping. The 5 way switch really opens up the tonal possibilities this guitar is capable of.

You can buy this brand new online for $400 but it does not come with: the hardcase ($100), the awesome Duncan Distortion bridge pup ($60), easy to change strings with the locking tuners ($20), the classy pearloid pickguard and knobs ($15), and the amazing setup ($80) to be one of the most comfortable guitars you've ever played.

I'm asking only $400 and that includes shipping.

I do have a new cab and power amp on the way, so I'd prefer to sell this. But I may consider trades depending on what it is. Whatcha got bro?
bump. will make a package deal.

selling my RG7321 and Pod XT Live (stock, with usb, power cord) for $600! shipping included!
Hey, sorry not interested in guitar (I stay in Scotland) - though it looks amazing!

I was wondering if I could ask a cheeky question? Where did you get the pickguard from? I've looked everywhere to no avail.

Thanks

Keith
Dude, if you'll ship this to Australia, I'll pay the $400 and then the extra shipping costs. I'm really interested.
sorry guys, this has been sold. as for where the pickguard was purchased, I have no idea. It was installed by the previous owner.