COLORADO police are seeking a porta-potty pervert who was found hiding in a sewage tank at a yoga festival.

One female festival-goer was given the shock of her life when she lifted the seat in a portable toilet to discover a man hiding in the waste tank.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/potty-pervert-twist-at-yoga-festival/story-e6frea83-1226080562769
According to festival officials, security tried to detain the man but he ran away, covered in faeces.

Of course. Nobody wants to touch a poop covered man. He is now the #2 most wanted man in Colorado.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by captaincrunk
Only in Australia...

It happened in america.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
it seemed like a good idea at the time
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Must be a Chuck Berry fan...
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by captaincrunk
Why was it an adelaide news site? Damn you.

Does the BBC only report things in the UK?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Shit, they found me.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
He is described as an extremely tall and skinny white male, about 20 years old, wearing dark grey sweatpants and no shirt or shoes.

lol
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by angryandrew
That's dedication.

that's defecation
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Larry Craig returns! And he's going for females this time!
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
This man is a martyr.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
This happened a couple years ago somewhere. I wish I could find the pictures of the guy.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
This isn't normal?! All of us Coloradins do this type of thing!

haha in my home town too! i didn't even know we had a yoga festival, but it certainly doesn't surprise me.
nor does it surprise me that there was some strange man hiding in a toilet, so many boulderites are so damn weird...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I know a guy named Sky who's skinny and around 20 who i could see going to Australia... 0_o
Quote by vanhailin
This isn't normal?! All of us Coloradins do this type of thing!

haha in my home town too! i didn't even know we had a yoga festival, but it certainly doesn't surprise me.
nor does it surprise me that there was some strange man hiding in a toilet, so many boulderites are so damn weird...

Damn, you arent surprised by this...get out before its too late!

I thought my town was bad, but on the contrary, i would be very surprised by a man hiding in my toilet.

That's just me though.
Oh wow, he must've been desperate, or sick.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
That's quite a lot to go through simply to see some chick squeeze one out.
He shoulda been caught earlier. It ought to be fairly easy to spot a mostly blue person strolling around public outhouses yes?
For some reason I was dissappointed by not seeing a picture of some guy poking his head out of the toilet seat.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
If someone's that desperate to sneak a peek in poop, I think it's about time social services hired this man a hooker.
Plot line for the next bond movie?

The bad spies always fail and bond can execute him with a toilet seat..... that has a frickin' laser beam attached to it
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Wiegenlied
that's defecation

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

that's some seriously dedicated perving. Portaloos are nasty.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by brandon369852
This happened a couple years ago somewhere. I wish I could find the pictures of the guy.

I wish you wouldn't

OT: whatthe****man.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
wat
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212