Hi, Pit.

I've had trouble trying to figure out a topic for my term research paper. Professor told me to research something I'm interested in, or feel strongly about, but the only topic that came to mind (Euthanasia) was taken. The only other topic that I found interesting was the legalization of the selling of all drugs.

I need some suggestions from you guys about topics that you hold strong opinions about (preferrably something interesting that has good counter-arguments as well).

Going to write around 15 pages about this. Thought you guys could help me out.

Thanks a lot for any serious suggestions.
just write about something that you all ready know/care about.

if not write about abortion or something.
Moms allowing teens to have sex in their homes

I am not good at these suggesting things.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Euthanasia
Making drugs legal
Is homosexuality genetic or learned?
Is there a concordance between religion and intolerance of other "walks of life"/cultures?

Hope this helps.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Censorship is always a good/easy topic for papers. I did one recently and got 11 pages out of it no problem
I wrote a 20 page essay on "If we should aid africa"
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
yeh, legalization of drugs is a good one

my "prohibition" thread gave me great info, advanced search that shit, no joke
I wrote an argumentative paper two terms ago on whether or not the government should intervene and stop or censor the production of violent video games. I say they shouldnt' and that its the parents right to teach their children right and wrong and also, just b/c violence in children CORRELATES with violent video games, there is nothing that proves violent video games CAUSE violence in children.
Quote by rock.freak667
Moms allowing teens to have sex in their homes

I am not good at these suggesting things.

LOL

i like this
Replace 'argumentative' with controversial.

My best bet would probably be abortion, but theres heaps of topics out there.