I just bought this guitar called Tokai Ls-75, And let me tell ya, Its ****ing awesome...
I bought it for 915€ which is pretty good cause i tried a 1500€ Gibson les paul and im sure that the Tokai was better.
So if your looking for a new guitar that is very versatile and has great sound and finish try the Tokai ls-75
If that's a review, it leaves a lot to be desired. If you're trying to sell Tokais, this ain't the place for it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
that being said, MIJ tokais are pretty sweet. just a shame the prices have gone up a fair bit recently.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Pictures or it did not happen.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.