Page 1 of 5
Good time for it, with the upcoming fights.

The obvious talk of the moment is Haye - Klitschko, and quite a popular subject it is. Any predictions?

Haye thinks he's a badman.

Klitschko being a badman.

Fixtures:

Haye Vs. W. Klitschko
Khan Vs. Judah
Adamek Vs. V. Klitschko
Pacquiao Vs. Marquez III
Cotto Vs. Margacheateo II
Fury Vs. Chisora
Rios Vs. Antillon
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Last edited by UraniYum at Jun 23, 2011,
Ive said it before - Haye will 12 round UD Klitschko. He's the better athlete and Klitschko doesn't know how to handle smaller, faster and aggressive fighters with both knockout power with speed and endurance. Klitschko is one-dimensional and only has a stiff jab to compensate. Wladimir has knockout power, don't get me wrong and he fights a good fight at long range with his jab but he is slow and lacks confidence - even Roach confirmed that Wladimir told him so (he was part time coach to Klitschko in 4 or 5 fights I think).

Upcoming fights:

Haye Vs. W. Klitschko
Khan Vs. Judah
Adamek Vs. V. Klitschko
Pacquiao Vs. Marquez III
Cotto Vs. Margacheateo II
Fury Vs. Chisora
Rios Vs. Antillon
Mayweather Vs. Ortiz
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 23, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
Ive said it before - Haye will 12 round UD Klitschko. He's the better athlete and Klitschko doesn't know how to handle smaller, faster and aggressive fighters with both knockout power with speed and endurance. Klitschko is one-dimensional and only has a stiff jab to compensate. Wladimir has knockout power, don't get me wrong and he fights a good fight at long range with his jab but he is slow and lacks confidence - even Roach confirmed that Wladimir told him so (he was part time coach to Klitschko in 4 or 5 fights I think).

He doesn't, but he's learning, obv. D'you know who he's sparring with?

That stiff jab will upset Haye, who recently seems to be believing he's Tyson. That jab will be fast enough to disorientate Haye.

I'd rather see Wlad than Vitali in that ring. As I want to see Haye get embarrassed.

Any ideas for important fixtures and stuff to add to the first post?

And piss off honorable Dumpador.

Edit: Nice edit, harm
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Don_Humpador
Boxing is shit.

You're shit

OT: ...I got nothing

...carry on.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Yo, Klitschko, I respect you and imma let you finish, but Lennox Lewis is the best boxer of all time! OF ALL TIME!
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by UraniYum
He doesn't, but he's learning, obv. D'you know who he's sparring with?

That stiff jab will upset Haye, who recently seems to be believing he's Tyson. That jab will be fast enough to disorientate Haye.

I'd rather see Wlad than Vitali in that ring. As I want to see Haye get embarrassed.

Any ideas for important fixtures and stuff to add to the first post?

And piss off honorable Dumpador.

Edit: Nice edit, harm

I know Haye has been sparring with David Price (seems to be the most sought out sparring partner when it comes to the Klitschkos because of his size) but I'm not sure who Klitschko has been with. You can add a list of the fights to come and your opinions. I've always tried to start boxing threads but there isn't enough interest here.

What do you make out of Ortiz and Mayweather? Ortiz did a great job over Berto but the latter was clearly a faux champion. He fought a list of nobodies. Ortiz isn't experienced enough - he's a quitter just like he did against Maidana. He'll get knocked out silly by Mayweather.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
I know Haye has been sparring with David Price (seems to be the most sought out sparring partner when it comes to the Klitschkos because of his size) but I'm not sure who Klitschko has been with. You can add a list of the fights to come and your opinions. I've always tried to start boxing threads but there isn't enough interest here.

What do you make out of Ortiz and Mayweather? Ortiz did a great job over Berto but the latter was clearly a faux champion. He fought a list of nobodies. Ortiz isn't experienced enough - he's a quitter just like he did against Maidana. He'll get knocked out silly by Mayweather.
I've considered making one before, but now seems like a good time, what with Haye's shit-talking coming to a head, biggest fight of the year and such.

Traditionally, sporting threads have an unbias TS

...unlike this one

Mayweather is solid, and I really can't disagree with you there. I'll be hoping Ortiz makes him demonstrate his talents, more than anything, as I have no love for either fighter.

The list of people who've fought 'nobodies' is always a bone of contention, though.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
lol. Don't make me laugh! Matthew is a European Level boxer at best. He will never be World Champion. Saul Alverez is a fake - a paper champ and that is all. Vanes will knock him out silly. He has 0 defence.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
lol. Don't make me laugh! Matthew is a European Level boxer at best. He will never be World Champion. Saul Alverez is a fake - a paper champ and that is all. Vanes will knock him out silly. He has 0 defence.
I follow the Irish fighters, European level is good enough for me.

He's doing well, considering his weak start to boxing.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
I follow the Irish fighters, European level is good enough for me.

He's doing well, considering his weak start to boxing.

LOL. Like McCloskey?

Whoever gave him a chance against Khan knows nothing about boxing.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
LOL. Like McCloskey?

Whoever gave him a chance against Khan knows nothing about boxing.
You know the way hype works.

And yes, I rated him against an underperforming Khan, unfortunately Khan was on his game.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEl_FgAw5g

July 2nd. Haye will UD Klitschko. Klitschko looks scared, he really does...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

What... because Haye says 'You're a dickhead, blud'.

Haye's nothing. You want to put money on it? I'll give you 50/1 on Haye winning. Fuck it, I'll give you my house if he wins.

You must be English. No-one else is that deluded.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
What... because Haye says 'You're a dickhead, blud'.

Haye's nothing. You want to put money on it? I'll give you 50/1 on Haye winning. Fuck it, I'll give you my house if he wins.

You must be English. No-one else is that deluded.

lol. I'm Chinese, sorry. I'm a Klitschko fan, don't get me wrong. I'm only evaluating here and I think Haye has the upper hand. I've been a boxing fan for a long time because my father was into it and I just watched quite a lot of it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

In what way? Even that video you posted makes Haye look pathetic. Wlad is the real deal, Haye thinks he's a gangster.

He's got the angles, and the infuriating ability to wind up the coolest man on the planet.

Unfortunately, that's all he has.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Did you not watch Valuev Vs. Haye or Sanders Vs. Klitschko?! Klitschko can't handle fast aggressive fighters! He has not fought one in-shape athletic fast boxer without losing! He was knocked out silly against Sanders! All the guys he has fought were fat and out of shape a la Chagaev, Peters, Chambers, Rahmin etc...

Even Emmanuel Stuart - trainer of Klitschko - stated that even if Haye were to win it wouldn't make him an ATG. That's pessimistic thinking...not to mention, Wladimir is his own boss - he decides everything and his training schedule - not his Trainer and that's not good news.

Again - please don't get me wrong. Klitschko is a great boxer and I really do admire him but his fights were very one-dimensional and they do lack the excitement that Haye brings. I hate the fact that Klitschko will never fight Klitschko even if they both have all the titles except Haye's WBA because apparently it would hurt their mother to see both brothers fighting
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 24, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
Did you not watch Valuev Vs. Haye or Sanders Vs. Klitschko?! Klitschko can't handle fast aggressive fighters! He has not fought one in-shape athletic fast boxer without losing! He was knocked out silly against Sanders! All the guys he has fought were fat and out of shape a la Chagaev, Peters, Chambers, Rahmin etc...
You're talking about fat and out of shape boxers, when Haye won his title against Valuev.

He needs a lesson in respect. He will not be revered 20yrs later, like Ali, who he seems to be basing himself on.

I didn't like Wlad, before I saw Haye.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
You're talking about fat and out of shape boxers, when Haye won his title against Valuev.

He needs a lesson in respect. He will not be revered 20yrs later, like Ali, who he seems to be basing himself on.

I didn't like Wlad, before I saw Haye.

Oh come on...don't talk shit. Valuev was the WBA champion at the time. You don't get a choice as a challenger for a title. Stop talking about personalities - talk about boxing qualities!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Oh come on...don't talk shit. Valuev was the WBA champion at the time. You don't get a choice as a challenger for a title. Stop talking about personalities - talk about boxing qualities!
I already have! Haye has the angles, but the speed is no matter.

That jab will fuck up Hayes rhythm, and dizzy the pretty wee head he has.

I will admit, the shit-talk is really, really annoying Wlad.

But he has, by far, the superior mentality, and he'll know when to bring him down with a left. I have £50 on a Klit win, and £10 on a 9ths round KO.

Put your money down, foo'!
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Again - Klitschko is SLOWWWWW - he even admits it in the faceoff with Kellerman. The only thing that he has that Haye should be weary about is his knockout power. He has something like 90% knockout ratio but don't forget 95% of Klitschko's opponents were fat, out of shape and didn't come to win - they were there just for the paycheck. Haye is too fast! He's a former UNIFIED Cruiserweight Champion - that means IBF, WBA, WBO and WBC Champion who moved up one division to Heavyweight. He's incredibly small for a heavyweight but he too fast for Klitschko to handle. It's almost like Pacquiao Vs. De La Hoya.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Again - Klitschko is SLOWWWWW - he even admits it in the faceoff with Kellerman. The only thing that he has that Haye should be weary about is his knockout power. He has something like 90% knockout ratio but don't forget 95% of Klitschko's opponents were fat, out of shape and didn't come to win - they were there just for the paycheck. Haye is too fast! He's a former UNIFIED Cruiserweight Champion - that means IBF, WBA, WBO and WBC Champion who moved up one division to Heavyweight. He's incredibly small for a heavyweight but he too fast for Klitschko to handle. It's almost like Pacquiao Vs. De La Hoya.
Another way he's emulating Ali. I understand why you believe the hype. There's a lot of it.

You're thinking a cruiser can take Klits overhand, and you're doubting his jab will make a difference
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by Don_Humpador
Boxing is shit.

Boxing is literally one of the only sports I can stomach watching. If it's on television, I'll very most likely be watching it. Despite me not having a single clue about the sport itself.
Quote by UraniYum
Another way he's emulating Ali. I understand why you believe the hype. There's a lot of it.

You're thinking a cruiser can take Klits overhand, and you're doubting his jab will make a difference

Mate...he took out Ruiz who was never stopped before. Ruiz is two-time world champion who beat Holyfield. Haye has the qualities of a Heavyweight Champion - you can't underestimate him.

You should watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sORAvCv1Yj0

Haye is tooooo fast. Klitshcko won't see them coming.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by severed-metal
Boxing is literally one of the only sports I can stomach watching. If it's on television, I'll very most likely be watching it. Despite me not having a single clue about the sport itself.
It's simple, in principle... but like all one-man sports, it places an enormous amount of pressure on the one man.

Hence why Haye is either stupid, or thick, to believe that his words will make a difference to a machine.

Edit: Harm, I know Haye has a bit of flair. And if Klitschko didn't have that jarring jab, I'd worry. I predict a hugely boring fight.

And me winning lots, and lots of money.

Edit2: That video...

What? If Wlad was a massive twat, I could find a gangsta vid of his highlights, too.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Last edited by UraniYum at Jun 24, 2011,
Wlad scares me. From watching a few videos of Haye and Klitschko fighting, I think it will be a good fight.

But I have a feeling Wlad will win. Vitali and Wlad are monsters from what I've seen.
Quote by severed-metal
Wlad scares me. From watching a few videos of Haye and Klitschko fighting, I think it will be a good fight.

But I have a feeling Wlad will win. Vitali and Wlad are monsters from what I've seen.
They're the monsters? Have you not seen what Haye has done in the buildup to this fight?

Wlad is a gentleman. And will behave as such.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
David Haye is a massive dickhead, for that reason alone, I want Klitschko to batter him.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Slow your rope Clint, I mean fighting wise. Not outside of the fights. I know Haye is kind of a prick outside of the ring.
Quote by severed-metal
Slow your rope Clint, I mean fighting wise. Not outside of the fights. I know Haye is kind of a prick outside of the ring.
Then again, Hayes destruction of Audley Harrison was mean. Really, boring fight that.

He's absolutely awful, man. Did Harm post that video of the head to head where they were sitting on chairs the wrong way round? Klit was awesome, Haye just says 'He's a dickhead blud, like wots he on, tinkin he can beat me, y'know rawting'.

Seems to think he's a rudeboy.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
First off, there's a lot of talk in this thread that's way off:

- Audley Harrison was a mismatch. There was no one in the world who thought the former Gold Medalist would win and the fact that he disappointed after his Olympic stint by losing to numerous amount of nobodies proved that he would be European Level at best. He punched Haye once in the 3 rounds they fought until he was stopped. That fight means nothing for Haye's Heavyweight legacy. John Ruiz is more evidence of Haye's pedigree as a Heavyweight. the former being a solid boxer and former 2 time Heavyweight World Champion who was never stopped before until he faced Haye.
- David Haye is not a rudeboy. Anyone who has seen his extensive interviews will know he has a really great command of the English language despite using small slang words. He's actually probably the most literate of all English boxers actually judging by the way he talks - he's well spoken, anyone knows that.
- Klitschko is one-dimensional. He will always use the Jab, Jab, Grab technique. No disrespect to Klitschko, I am a fan, but Haye is way too fast. Klitschko has never fought anyone as fast, as strong and as athletic as Haye who is VERY smart in the ring. Haye has a good variety of punches, Klitschko only has his jab and grapple. Haye has said he won't allow Klitschko to hold on as the latter admitted inadvertently he will try to do.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
First off, there's a lot of talk in this thread that's way off:

- Audley Harrison was a mismatch. There was no one in the world who thought the former Gold Medalist would win and the fact that he disappointed after his Olympic stint by losing to numerous amount of nobodies proved that he would be European Level at best. He punched Haye once in the 3 rounds they fought until he was stopped. That fight means nothing for Haye's Heavyweight legacy. John Ruiz is more evidence of Haye's pedigree as a Heavyweight. the former being a solid boxer and former 2 time Heavyweight World Champion who was never stopped before until he faced Haye.
- David Haye is not a rudeboy. Anyone who has seen his extensive interviews will know he has a really great command of the English language despite using small slang words. He's actually probably the most literate of all English boxers actually judging by the way he talks - he's well spoken, anyone knows that.
- Klitschko is one-dimensional. He will always use the Jab, Jab, Grab technique. No disrespect to Klitschko, I am a fan, but Haye is way too fast. Klitschko has never fought anyone as fast, as strong and as athletic as Haye who is VERY smart in the ring. Haye has a good variety of punches, Klitschko only has his jab and grapple. Haye has said he won't allow Klitschko to hold on as the latter admitted inadvertently he will try to do.

Ok. I agree, Harrison was a mismatch, but everyone wanted to see Haye upset.

He has many, many different facets to his awful PR machine. When he confronts Klit at that stadium, he's wearing a do-rag, and acting like a rudeboy. When he's on boxing shows, talk shows, all sorts, he talks like he went to Cambridge.

I can't wait til July 2nd.

Hey Harm, what's your predictions for Vitali's next fight? And Hayes claim that he'll fight Vit when he takes out Wlad

Lol@'when'
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Haye only has a loudmouth to hype up the fight and to really get under Klitschko's skin. Anyone who's been following the pre-fight hype knows that Haye will not be in the same room as Wladimir, not shake his hand nor respect him. That's on the outside but on the inside Haye knows just how dangerous Wladimir is as he stated several times that he needs more than anything he's done in the past to conquer the Giant Kazakhstan. Haye fully respects Wladimir and it's silly for people to not even latch onto that even if he does act like he doesn't. It's all part of the ACT! It's to hype up the fight, to get him into the mode of having 0 friendliness in order to aid his mental strength!

If Haye beats Wladimir and then Vitali, I have no doubt Haye will come clean and state that he just did it as a mental tactic and that of course he respects both Klitschko. Haye won't retire if he beats Wladimir. Simple as - he stated it himself but with Vitali already lined up to fight Adamek it seems unlikely as Haye wants to retire by October. Adamek will give Vitali a run for his money but he WILL get knocked out.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jun 26, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius
If Haye beats Wladimir and then Vitali
Please god tell me you're talking hypothetically.

Yeah, Haye thinks he's Ali. He's not. Liston was a lunatic, the Klits have that eastern european mentality. They will not falter.

Hence why he took the shirt thing so seriously. He's not getting under Klits skin, at all, just going to make him more determined.

And not in a western way. He'll follow a strict regime, and follow through with it. Haye is gone, and no one will miss him.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Page 1 of 5