Page 1 of 2
I went to sleep at ****in 3AM, only to be awakened 5 hours later from my little brother and my mother yelling at eachother over my

SISTER

PLAYING

WII FIT

ON HIS ACCOUNT

GOD ****ING DAMMIT.
My brother is a drug-addled maniac who often gets dragged home by the Police at 3 in the morning. But your problem is certainly worthy of making a thread about.
Why not go to bed earlier if you want more sleep? Or do you work nights or something?
"Little" brother. Don't be too harsh on him. Maybe you should go to bed earlier.
but y u so mad tho?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I want to beat the shit out of my brother every day, but for a different reason. He's 15, and is going through the whole 'I'm the best thing since sex, I'm God's gift to the world, I'm always right' bullshit. I have to hold myself back from slapping him upside his afro-tastic head. I'm 19, I just ignore him. That isn't to say it's easy to, though.

Oh, and he's taken ownership over all of the kitchen spices, like, what the hell, the kitchen spices are everyones.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I went to sleep at ****in 3AM, only to be awakened 5 hours later from my little brother and my mother yelling at eachother over my

SISTER

PLAYING

WII FIT

ON HIS ACCOUNT

GOD ****ING DAMMIT.

It's how I imagined your face looked like while I read your post.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.

I'm only laughing because I read your username and the thread in the voice of someone with Down's syndrome
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar

SISTER

PLAYING

WII FIT

ON HIS ACCOUNT

GOD ****ING DAMMIT.

Well what do you expect, his KDR will plummet. No-one wants that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I want to beat the shit out of my brother every day, but for a different reason. He's 15, and is going through the whole 'I'm the best thing since sex, I'm God's gift to the world, I'm always right' bullshit. I have to hold myself back from slapping him upside his afro-tastic head. I'm 19, I just ignore him. That isn't to say it's easy to, though.

Oh, and he's taken ownership over all of the kitchen spices, like, what the hell, the kitchen spices are everyones.

ooo u some kina gay or somtin?!1
lol i go to bed at like 3 in the morning then at 7-8 when my mum and brother get up for school/work they seem unable to speak and have to shout the house down....WTF if i was downstairs screaming my head of at 12 o'clock after they'd had a few hours sleep they'd go ape shit, show a lil respect for the teenage layabout it the family geez : P
Quote by Dallinisrad

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dallinisrad

How many kinds are there?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dallinisrad

He's not gay, hes f*cking Rainbow Dash!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Mr Winters
This is the end of the world as we know it or something.

Definitely the Or Something. :/
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
He's not gay, hes f*cking Rainbow Dash!

oh uhkayyyyyy i thot he was wuna dem gayz, likin dem boys n sheeeeeeit
Quote by 'Leviathan'

What?

What colour are you posting in? I can determine whether or not you are amongst the superior breed of human which gays are a part of (yay offensive stereotypes) with your ability to identify and name different colours and shades.

If you say magenta, you are inferior. This is magenta. Yours is too light to be magenta.

Quote by Dallinisrad

This is too dumb to be entertaining.

Isn't it plum?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Dallinisrad

Who says I'm not?

Quote by Thrashtastic15
What colour are you posting in? I can determine whether or not you are amongst the superior breed of human which gays are a part of (yay offensive stereotypes) with your ability to identify and name different colours and shades.

If you say magenta, you are inferior. This is magenta. Yours is too light to be magenta.

According to UG, it's magenta. But I don't really care what shade it is, I like the color. :3

Also, I'm not gay. Just ask guitar0player, he'd be all over me otherwise.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jun 23, 2011,
No one has ever done anything worse.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
i got up at 3pm today. i might go down + get a subway in a bit. sub of the day is italian BMT today and theyve just opened up a store at the bottom of my road. i think today's going to be a good day.
Quote by Dallinisrad

i do daclerr dat dis bitch iz getto fabalis mhmm
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Jun 23, 2011,
Quote by DonGlover
i do daclerr dat dis bitch iz getto fabalis mhmm

oo child

naw i was pretending to be a gay black homophobe, but now all these internet people be serious n shit so ima cool down...

your lil bro is bitch
Quote by kthxbi
i got up at 3pm today. i might go down + get a subway in a bit. sub of the day is italian BMT today and theyve just opened up a store at the bottom of my road. i think today's going to be a good day.

you better post a thread about that, its pretty big news
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Dallinisrad
oo child

naw i was pretending to be a gay black homophobe, but now all these internet people be serious n shit so ima cool down...

your lil bro is bitch

y u so srs to us being srs?

y so srs?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
y u so srs to us being srs?

y so srs?

i hate dubstep
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFQ5MyB6SmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
seriously
Quote by Dallinisrad
i hate dubstep
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFQ5MyB6SmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
seriously

seriously
Why was ts up at 3 in the morning? If it was night shift job i'll understand. If you were playing computer games I won't understand quite so much.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Page 1 of 2