Up for sale is my MIK LTD Deluxe H-1001 NT. This is the 2010 model (made at the end of 2009) with the solid black finish. You can look up the rest of the spec on ESP's website.

Everything is stock other than the strap buttons which I changed for Schaller strap locks (I can't find the original strap buttons now; I'll include the other half of the locking system though, of course).

It's never been gigged and I've not even used it that much at home. It's only had perhaps 30 hours of use at most. It does have a few buckle scratches on the back and the covers of the pickups have a few scratches on them as they were very close to the strings when I first got the guitar, but that's it. This guitar is in absolutely fantastic condition. Honestly the only reason I'm selling this is because I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it (I'm not as metal as I thought I was!) and I want to buy a new camera so money is needed!

This is priced to go ASAP. These cost about £750 new once you factor in either postage online or higher street prices. I'm asking for £420. If you can come and pick it up within the next few days (before July, i.e. between now and the 30th of June) then I'll take just £380 for it.

- No, you can't come and "test" it first. I've had people dick about with that before. I don't mean to be unfriendly, but it's not like we're talking about some hacked-up Squier here. This is a great quality guitar in almost as-new condition, you already know this is a great buy. No time wasters.

- I'm not interested in any trades or part-trades; direct bank transfer in advance or cash on collection only. No PayPal. I'm not prepared to ship this as I do not have any way of securely packing it. If you want to arrange a courier at your expense, you can arrange it quickly (within the next week) and pay in advance then we'll see if we can work something out.

- No case, it didn't come with one when I bought it and I don't have any spares.

- I live in Bath, in the south-west. You're welcome to either come directly to me to pick it up (warning: I live at the top of a large hill, don't even think about getting up here and back on foot and the buses are crap), or I'm prepared to take the guitar halfway into town to meet you or to outside Bath Spa train station; I'm not going to travel outside the city. Any day is fine for me, any time between 9:30am and 8pm.

- DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS. I won't see any PMs. If you're interested, post in this thread first and we'll go from there.

Pictures:

(no, I'm not selling the amp)
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/captainwonder/bwgear.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/captainwonder/IMG_3697.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/captainwonder/IMG_3706.jpg

Or, here's the NGD thread I made when I got this guitar
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1337308&page=1
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Would you be interested in a 2003 prestige ibanez rg1570 for it?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Sorry, I missed the "no trades" bit. But if you are interested then I'll take it off your hands in a swap
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Sorry, nope, I need the money for something not guitar-related.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Bumpin' bumpin' bumpin'
i know that u are not interested in trades but if you change your mind, i might offer my ESP M-II deluxe for it... just let me know =) cheers