Wondering how many other people do this; where you and your friends/siblings create your own mini games in a multiplayer video game. I remembered me and my bro used to do this all the time when we were kids cause we didn’t have the cash to buy new games until our birthdays. It’s a great way to get more use out of your offline games; and can be really fun if you have a creative mind.

Would be great to hear ideas you guys come up with/ have come up with. I’ll start it off; don’t have new gen consoles only a PC so i’ll stick to old skewl games.

Halo 2 for X-Box:

-Play slayer with 5 lives no time limit on the Blood Gultch map; each get in a warthog and run into each other until one explodes. Person with most lives wins.

Rules:
• If you flip someone’s warthog you can run them over

• If you get flipped you can’t shoot or use grenades on the other; just try to get back in the warthog

• Once one warthog is destroyed, the winning player destroys their warthog so both players start with a new one

Mario Kart 64 for Nintendo 64:

-Play on the block fort map, decide on a colour to race to before the game begins. One player drives to the other so you are both starting right next to each other before the game begins.

On the count of 3 make it up to the top floor of the selected colour level; first one who kills the other by grabbing the question marks on the top of that block claims territory of it.

Go back down to where you both were when the game began (right next to each other). The winner of the previous block chooses the next colour. Play until the person with the most block territories wins.

Rules:
• If you grab a question mark on the way up before you reach the top floor of the block fire it off/ use it without hitting the other player.

• If each player has claimed 2 blocks, race to a selected colour block and whoever kills the other wins.

That's all I can think of now; hopefully this could be a good thread
not sure it this counts but I try to play some games using one hand while sitting naked and fapping with the other
my friends and i came up with an awesome version of Cops & Robbers for Modern Warfare 2 a looooooooong time ago
I came up with a lot of mini games for my guild in WoW, they usually involve strong alcoholic beverages and /roll
Quote by Calibos
My friends and I sometimes have a "Best Goal Wins" match on FIFA.

I suck at FIFA
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Halo 3 game called "pirate ship" >_>

on the map Sandtrap, split into two teams and each team gets an Elephant (i think thats what those big, driveable machines on each side of the map are called) you cant touch the sand, instead rely on the vehicle onboard, and slowly collect others to travel out.

The aim is to take over the other team's "ship".

EDIT: it's actually quite fun when you have a full crew. Someone to man the turrets, a driver, and someone to go out on the mongoose and collect a better vehicle or to board the other ship. Damn I'm a nerd.
Last edited by Kämpfer at Jun 23, 2011,
It's kinda boring, but I've played hide and seek in Tony Hawk games. Go somewhere, move the camera so you can't see what's around, and the other person tries to find you.
Me and my brother, cousins, and friends do stuff in CoD like only using tomahawks and crossbows.

Me and my brothers always had warthog races in Halo 3. On the default maps. No forge maps.

We also do other stuff in Black Ops while playing against other people we don't know. Like if we are playing at Kowloon we all go up to the one really high ledge and you can only kill people by doing jump off tomahawks, ballistic knives, or crossbows. We count it as double points if you spin while in the air before you throw or shoot it.

We play something like team deathmatch in COD and go into game chat and tell people about the "red barrel glitch." This involves telling someone that we know a glitch that has to do with an exploding red barrel. If they come with us they go over to it and then we blow in up. Sometimes they don't realize that we are the ones blowing it up until after the 3rd or 4th time.

We play hardcore capture the flag and wait for are teammates to come back with a flag and then kill him and capture it. We have a big points system for that one.

And my favorite is playing anything that is in hardcore mode. We each pick a person on our team and follow them around the whole time and annoy them. We won't shoot them but we will throw flashbangs at them and sit in front of them while they are sniping or trap them in a corner. The goal in to get them to shoot you so they get kicked out of the game. The person who gets the most people kicked out wins.

That's all I can think of right now and that's only in COD

And yes we are all annoying bastards who play to much COD.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Halo Dodge Ball.

Basically, forge a dodgeball course. Put sticky nades everywhere. No respawns. Last man standing wins for the team.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by cornmancer
Me and my friends used to turn that Nascar game I had into a demolition derby. Then my parents bought me Burnout and all my dreams were realized.

This. I used to get those games just for going backwards on the track super fast and smashing into the oncoming cars.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I suck at FIFA

Me too

Just pass it to whoever has long shot ability and do a "Finesse shot". If the keeper is off his line you can easily score from 35-40 yards. FIFA has a reputation for retarded goalies.
Quote by hames jetfield
not sure it this counts but I try to play some games using one hand while sitting naked and fapping with the other

You know, there's a reason why the developers add a handsfree mode.
Quote by ClownGrinder
This. I used to get those games just for going backwards on the track super fast and smashing into the oncoming cars.

Oh god, I always did this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
In Halo 3, I placed launch cannons on both sides of a room and a soccer ball in the middle. A few feet behind the launch cannons, I put grav lifts on the wall and place fusion coils over them (so they are practically bouncing on them). Both sides of the room have respawn points respective to each team (so on one side, team A spawns, and on the other side, team B).

The objective of the game is to kick the soccer ball into the opposing team's grav lift as to make the fusion coil fall to the ground and explode. There are fusion coils around the room to kill players in the vicinity. All weapons are prohibited and removed from the map in order to avoid cheating.

I haven't got it to work that well, but it's a pretty good idea in my opinion.

tl;dr - Halo Soccer. That doesn't work very well.

In games that offer controllable missiles as a weapon, all players find a good hiding spot (turn on said missiles as default weapon). Once that is done, the game begins. Each player must stay MOTIONLESS, with the exception of firing. The objective is to kill your opponents using radio-controlled missiles. You have to successfully get each missile to your opponents without moving your character. Me and my friends did this in Starfox Assault. I can see it happening in Worms too.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by super_strat

Yeah Halo now has options to make your own mini-games with tools; which as you pointed out the guys from RvB do every week or so; but I recon it's more interesting for this thread to focus on games that are only ment to be played a certain way in multiplayer and making your own rules up with it.

Another few I just remembered:

-Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube (would work with any Smash Bros Game)

In the items menu only select Poké Balls; then go 2 minuet melee and only use them- don't hit or kick each other.

-Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3

Select a area where you can easily load back to and has a lot of enemies in the area; then see who can do the punch punch kick combo on however many guards before you get caught.

-Goldeneye 007

Play multiplayer and only select slapping for 5 minuet round
I have so many of these on halo 2 and 3. Halo games have the BEST value. The same goes for GTA/ Saints row. It can be fun to actually obey traffic lights or stalk someone.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
We used to have sword duels and always do it in a particular way (preferably on the valhalla map on halo 3). We'd charge into eachother on mongooses, dismount, fight till one person dies, the winner destroys the losers mongoose. Simple but fun

Also on Cod 4 we used to play capture the main building on the map and hold it for long as possible (like on crash it would be the big building near the helicopter where you can go on the roof) also simple and fun.
I built a Plinko machine in my minecraft server.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
we used to play Kirby Air Ride, and play sort of like a tag type of game. like you'd be it and then you'd try to KO another player, and then they were it. and then after a certain amount of time, whoever is it loses.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
In GTA:IV we would play this game with 2 teams. Each team had a specific base and car. The teams had to steal each others car and hold it in their base. We had it so you can't see people on the map, and no one had blips above their heads. It got really intense because you never knew if a civilian walking down the sidewalk would end up killing you, or if the car driving down the road would be full of enemies.
Quote by theogonia777
we used to play Kirby Air Ride, and play sort of like a tag type of game. like you'd be it and then you'd try to KO another player, and then they were it. and then after a certain amount of time, whoever is it loses.

This. Except in our version, the person who is it is the only one allowed on a machine, while everyone else runs and jumps away from them. If you get hit, you're it, no killing necessary.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
We used to have sword duels and always do it in a particular way (preferably on the valhalla map on halo 3). We'd charge into eachother on mongooses, dismount, fight till one person dies, the winner destroys the losers mongoose. Simple but fun

Also on Cod 4 we used to play capture the main building on the map and hold it for long as possible (like on crash it would be the big building near the helicopter where you can go on the roof) also simple and fun.

A-house.

>.>
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"