It's all personal preference. Make sure to get vinyl though.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Your picture isnt big enough, try and find another one that takes longer to load.

OT: shark teeth wouldnt look too bad I dont think.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by ma_tt11
Your picture isnt big enough, try and find another one that takes longer to load.

i was thinking this.

also get some ibby jem ivy type ones that go all up the fretboard. i love the look of them!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dmaj7
Jonas Brothers stickers. The are sold in the party isle at walmart.

I bought those for my Agile, I figured they would boost my mids.. I was terribly wrong. Now I can't get a good tone for the life of me!
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I bought those for my Agile, I figured they would boost my mids.. I was terribly wrong. Now I can't get a good tone for the life of me!

Why do you need to boost you mids? I had my guitar tech record all my guitar parts so the backing track could just be played while I run around on stage.
It's a bit tough to get an idea by scrolling left and right on that life size picture you posted. The shark fin would be a cool look.