Page 1 of 3
I do.

My friend sent me a video of those Epic Meal Time douches and they have bacon in everything. Bacon sucks.

Who else hates bacon?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Heresy.... Bacon is the ultimate man-food. Of course, it has to be cooked properly. I hate underdone "fatty" bacon, and I also hate the stuff that's so overcooked it splinters when you bite it.
Quote by Colgate Total
I do.

My friend sent me a video of those Epic Meal Time douches and they have bacon in everything. Bacon sucks.

Who else hates bacon?

Gimme your man card. You don't deserve it anymore.
gtfo
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I can only eat bacon if I make it, it NEEDS to be cooked dry, borderline burnt, breaks in half like a thin piece of meaty glass.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Bacon is the food of the Gods.
There's nothing tastier when you have a hangover than a bacon, egg (fresh from the chickens minge) and cheese butty.

It has to be grilled though, I can't stand fried bacon.
**** you you ******. I will kill you and the WBC will picket your funeral, your parents won't come and noone except the WBC will care.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Blasphemy!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
**** you TS. Bacon is awesome and EMT is awesome.

bacon strips and bacon strips and
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Shut up, you women. Bacon is not a man's food. Do you guys roll in your own shit as well like the swine you eat? Bacon is the lowest of the low.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Shut up, you women. Bacon is not a man's food. Do you guys roll in your own shit as well like the swine you eat? Bacon is the lowest of the low.

Colgate gives you aids.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
TS, your gay for 2 reasons, 1, you dont like bacon (more for me) and 2, you say Canucks lost (which they did) instead of Bruins win (yes I saw that in little letters at the bottom) your gay and a douche who has no time but rip on a good team that got beat by a better team.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
TS you must be a muslim or a jew...
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by master
I love bacon so much that I always surf the net like this:
http://bacolicio.us/http://www.ultimate-guitar.com

That is SO in the way, but I just can't seem to close it.

OT: TS is a blasphemer, and deserves to suffer.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Grimriffer
TS you must be a muslim or a jew...

Come at me, bro.

A lot of different cultures and countries consider pork and beef to be the shit tier of food.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Come at me, bro.

A lot of different cultures and countries consider pork and beef to be the shit tier of food.

you do know we shall erase your culture...
Quote by Colgate Total
Come at me, bro.

A lot of countries and cultures are ****ing stupid.

If we don't eat pigs they'll overthrow us, learn to read and write, then spend the rest of their lives building a shitty tower.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I love bacon, but that shit is horrible for you, not worth eating imo
Music must be honest to be timeless.
Quote by Slaughtered
MEATY GLASS

This. I will build a house from the bones of my slaughtered enemies, and the windows shall be made of this meaty glass.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

The one on the right ate some bacon.

The one on the left is you.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Troop of Doom
I don`t really eat bacon anymore, usually too salty

Someone ain't makin' their bacon rite
Quote by smb
Not a bacon fan myself.

GENIUS
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Colgate Total

You know why pigs roll in their own shit?

No, you don't. Their shit is basically sun screen to them.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
This dude has got to be trollin. Bacon is one of the most delicious things on this earth! If you really feel that way why don't you just go ahead and turn in your man card and join one of them Hari Chrishna churches.
yo gotta be trippin homie... bacon is the NATS TITS of the food world... next to roast lamb, eggs (any manner) and gravy/custard (can't work out which one i prefer)
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Page 1 of 3