Not sure if this is the right place to post this, i'm brand-new to this forum, so please move this thread if needed. Ok, anyways, what i need is help on a song i'd like to play. The song is called hold me together by Royal Tailor, and I'm realy confused on how to play it.

Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5f3WI0DhbM, is a video of him playing the song the way i want to. Where he's plucking the strings. There's already a tab on this site for it, but it's giving full chords, i want to pluck like he does in this video. So can somone help me?
You're not gonna like the answer, but work it out yourself. It's the best way for you to learn how to play. Paul Gilbert, Steve Vai and John Petrucci didn't sit down and play songs through tabs now, did they?
Quote by Wisthekiller
How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?
hes right, man.

just try finger picking the chords till it sounds right, make it a bit your own and play along with the track.
Hot Sale for WOW Gold and powerleveling service.Buy WOW Gold with30%-50% lower price.Wow gold delivered within 15 Mins and 24/7 customer service. Buy cheap World of game4power.Leading wow power level service. cheap WOW GoldBuyCheap WOW Goldfast wow powerleveling from .Welcome to Vip . One of the World'slargestcompanyforWarhammerGold,Warhammeronlinegold.World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery is ready for you guys!
chenshui STOP POSTING.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food