Page 1 of 2
Anyone wanna buy a beat up Porsche 911???
-1 previous owner
-smells a bit of blood and alcohol
-may need some repair work
Go to hell.

*reported*
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Try craigslist - This isn't a car sales forum. Nothing personal, it's jsut it's against the rules is all, and you'll get more hits elsewhere.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
As much as I'd love a 911...blood and alcohol and repair work? Aka drunk driving crash? No. But I love Porsche <3
Music must be honest to be timeless.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by Kämpfer
Well Dunn

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Quote by Kämpfer
Well Dunn

EDIT:
To all those getting annoyed with OP because it was Ryan Dunn;
He was a drunk driver, 100mph crash. He was hillarious and all but it could have ended really badly for a lot of people if he hit someone..
One less idiot on the road.
But we'll never see another person with a toy car in his pooper ever again
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jun 23, 2011,
Quote by Silent Murder

EDIT:
He was a drunk driver, 100mph crash. He was hillarious and all but it could have ended really badly for a lot of people if he hit someone..

But he didn't, so don't start that shit
Quote by SkepsisMetal
But he didn't, so don't start that shit

Whether he did or didn't,
He's an idiot.
If you've ever seen what happens with drunk drivers first hand, you'd have very little remorse for them.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
You're a f***ing dick.

*reported*
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Silent Murder

EDIT:

Cry about it. Fact of the matter is, he did die driving drunk, but that doesn't make you a better person than him. He made me laugh way more than you did, and in fact I gave him the money he needed to get drunk and drive his flaming car into the woods. So blame me.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
what a dickwad you are, OP.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Silent Murder
Whether he did or didn't,
He's an idiot.
If you've ever seen what happens with drunk drivers first hand, you'd have very little remorse for them.

As I said in the other Ryan Dunn thread, 5 years ago my best friend and her mother were killed by a drunk driver in a truck. I had to sit by her bed the hospital while they turned her life support off.
Put me in a room alone with that guy, I wouldn't kill him. People just do stupid shit, and they pay the price for it. It's not the same as pre meditated murder, which I believe should be justified by death. Not glorified revenge, or celebrated payback...just simple justice
Quote by Vypor
Cry about it. Fact of the matter is, he did die driving drunk, but that doesn't make you a better person than him. He made me laugh way more than you did, and in fact I gave him the money he needed to get drunk and drive his flaming car into the woods. So blame me.

Yeh he was funny.. and I also bought some Jackass stuff.
Doesn't mean if I'm funny I can step into a vehicle drunk.
As soon as people do that, I lose sympathy
(A bad past experience, not me obviously).

Edit:
Quote by SkepsisMetal
As I said in the other Ryan Dunn thread, 5 years ago my best friend and her mother were killed by a drunk driver in a truck. I had to sit by her bed the hospital while they turned her life support off.
Put me in a room alone with that guy, I wouldn't kill him. People just do stupid shit, and they pay the price for it. It's not the same as pre meditated murder, which I believe should be justified by death. Not glorified revenge, or celebrated payback...just simple justice

Sorry to hear that
It's easily avoidable and that's what annoys me about it.
Last edited by Silent Murder at Jun 23, 2011,
am i the only one who somehow red it "9-11 for sale"?
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Quote by Vypor

He's not the one crying.
Quote by Silent Murder

Edit:

Sorry to hear that
It's easily avoidable and that's what annoys me about it.

I know, I'm not saying they're free from blame. They're up there with the rapists and the paedophiles (who don't take lives necessarily, just ruin them) but you can't celebrate their death because that makes us no better than them. Years ago I probably would have liked to take a shotgun to that guys knees and watch him die...but that's what angsty teens are like If I made a stupid mistake and killed someone, the last thing I'd want is the world never letting me live it down/
People should get over this Ryan Dunn shit. Just because he was funny doesn't mean he's excusable for drink driving. Why don't we all just sit around a campfire and cry about every dead drink driver? Just because he was a D grade celebrity it doesn't make him any better than all the others who die from complete stupidity.
Quote by vayne92
People should get over this Ryan Dunn shit. Just because he was funny doesn't mean he's excusable for drink driving. Why don't we all just sit around a campfire and cry about every dead drink driver? Just because he was a D grade celebrity it doesn't make him any better than all the others who die from complete stupidity.

True. BUT, there's no reason for someone to make a thread about it and act like a f***ing dick. No matter what, someone died and if you want people to stop talking about it, don't make a thread!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by vayne92

I don't feel bad that he lost his life, I just hate that nobody seems to respect the dead anymore. There are people that are still in the early stages of grieving his death, and regardless of how he died, to rub salt in those peoples' wounds is WRONG.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by shredibanez24
True. BUT, there's no reason for someone to make a thread about it and act like a f***ing dick. No matter what, someone died and if you want people to stop talking about it, don't make a thread!

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
Quote by shredibanez24

I thought it was pretty funny. What are you against jokes or something? Jackass was 100% in bad taste, so you can shove your "decency" up your ass.
Quote by Lost Dog

Are all 2011ers the same?

honestly, I have not seen ONE decent... or even nice for that matter, 2011'er.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.

new users are like that.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Wow you finally came up with a half-assed reference to Ryan Dunn...not only was it too soon (as if I really cared) but it was weak as hell.

Everyone wasted roughly minute reading your post. Please keep it up so you can be perma'd

*reported*
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by Paramore.

Nice one, OP.
Last edited by FunkyDuck at Jun 23, 2011,
Dude, you're a jackass.

I hope someone sees what I did there.>.>
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at Jun 23, 2011,
*reported*

enough said. why hasn't this been closed yet?
I'm L.

emo_goth is a username from a long time ago - don't judge me for it!
Page 1 of 2