Page 1 of 4
what is it with all the new bands playing all the same things? first there was all the nirvana bands then there was all the limp bizkit bands and now theirs all the killswitch engange bands.

theres too many bands that all sound the same. i just found this band and it sums up everything wrong with metal [url="youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp76GZb2pjM ]

its like people just like listening to annoying music. its all just chugging and boring riffs. ive played in 2 different black metal bands so i know enough about music top know this is terrible
They aren't all playing the same things. Easy as. Listen to some variety and stop whining.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Alter Bridge is good.

Also listen to some indie stuff like Minus the Bear, the Slip, Spoon, Phoenix, etc.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
protip: if you don't like it, don't listen to it, listen to what you do like...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by THROTTLECUNT

its like people just like listening to annoying music. its all just chugging and boring riffs. ive played in 2 different black metal bands so i know enough about music top know this is terrible

Sorry....what were you saying?
Quote by THROTTLECUNT
ive played in 2 different black metal bands so i know enough about music top know this is terrible

also, *reported*
Quote by THROTTLECUNT
ive played in 2 different black metal bands so i know enough about music top know this is terrible

Ah, right, I forgot playing in black metal bands automatically make you a connoisseur of great music. Because black metal is the bees knees. Right?
REGGIE
Nevermore broke up, hes right there no more good bands

trollface.jpg

Time to dig out Bach and Mozart
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Last edited by hr113 at Jun 23, 2011,
Quote by shredibanez24
Alter Bridge is good.

Also listen to some indie stuff like Minus the Bear, the Slip, Spoon, Phoenix, etc.

^ That

Listen to a variety and nothing will sound the same.
'n just cause you've played in a black metal band obviously doesn't make you the guru of all music. Cause you're listening to the same shit.
My mom always taught me that laughing at children with disabilities is wrong but I...CAN'T...HELP...IT!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLO
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
We should all stop hating on the black metal though. I think Varg Vikernes is a pretty cool guy. eh uses stereo amps and doesn't afraid of anything.
REGGIE
Quote by hr113
Nevermore broke up, hes right there no more good bands

Time to dig out Bach and Mozarat

Obsidian Conspiracy was crud. Them parting ways was overdue. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!
Apparently there are no good user names left either.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Obsidian Conspiracy was crud. Them parting ways was overdue. Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

you're right. OC was their worst album, but i really hoped for the next record to repeat the glory of TGE with a mix of darkness from DNB and anger of PoE

Lets hope Van and Jeff create new project, wouldnt mind Jeff on vocals, he has good set of pipes!
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
music is in a great place now because in order to find good tunes you have to dig. the effort that goes into finding music now weeds out a lot of the posers and casual listeners and allows the "seeker" to find hidden treasures. i find it silly that everyone bitches about "todays music" and how it "sucks". your not looking at the right music. and who gives a **** if shitty bands are popular. it makes the good music that much better. because its not being forced on you, its waiting for you to find it.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I sort of agree. Check out my sig for something different?
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by hriday_hazarika
All you metalheads say that.

They all "listen" to Johnny Cash as well. Well, at least Swedish metalheads. Well, Swedish metalcoreheads.
REGGIE
+1 to The Sword

check out Exemption, Violent Soho, Turbowolf, SHeavy and Mastodon

i know the feeling, i can't seem to get into any of the new sort, my friends just say i'm picky but the modern rock and metal crop just doesnt compare to the music of the 70s/80s

i've found myself listening to other genres to fill the void, i seem to be getting more into jazz and country music these days
what's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

a drug dealer can't wash his crack and sell it again
Page 1 of 4