There is a live police chase currently occurring in Fort Worth TX right now on the major news networks.

Place bets on the outcome?
He gets caught. If it's being televised, there's no chance in hell you're gonna escape a police chase.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
someone's gonna get shot.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
All motorcycle chases end the same: driver ****s up, crashes and either dies or goes to the hospital
Quote by rockgodman
All motorcycle chases end the same: driver ****s up, crashes and either dies or goes to the hospital

Eh, motorcycle chases at least have the potential for the guy to get away. Car chases are hilariously futile.

I've watched so much Cops over the years that I could probably get a minor in criminal justice.

And before one of you douchebags calls me out on it, no I do not actually think I could get a criminal justice minor.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
He's either going to fall off his bike and die/go to the hospital, or get away and get shot in his trailer park a few days later.