Is there such a thing? I just had the Idea of how cool it would be to get some to put on one of my guitars! Then later if I decided I didn't want them anymore I could peel them off and no damage done.

Anyone know where I could get some if such a thing exists?

Thanks
Stickers would probably wreck your fretboard, so I'm pretty sure they don't exist
Google up "Fret Daddy"
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Quote by rob904
Stickers would probably wreck your fretboard, so I'm pretty sure they don't exist

Yeah, that's what I though.

What's going to happen when you bend on fret that has the sticker?

If you are really dying for custom designs, just get custom Inlays I suppose, but that will cost you a fortune.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
There are lots of fretboard stickers. A lot of guitarists who make instructional DVDs use the small numbered stickers that go on the edge of the fretboard to help you see where they are playing
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
I dunno, seems pretty tacky to me...
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by dale-banez
I dunno, seems pretty tacky to me...

Excellent pun work.

The string bend thing wouldn't really be an issue for me as I don't utilize string bends in my playing.

Thanks for the links everyone I'll check them put.

String bend thing was joke
i remember seeing them on eBay at one time thinking, they wont last a minute
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

it was cheap so
i bought a set of stickers just to see.

they looked kind of cool. here on this tele.
they peel right off this finished neck and
dont interfere with play.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i prefer to steer clear of stickers as they only seem to look good for about a week then they just look stupid and controlled bending becomes like mission impossible.
Life Story.
Kicked ass at Guitar Hero.
Decided To learn Guitar coz I felt like a pro.
Kicked ass at guitar. Learnt Bass.
Now Guitar Hero looks so F***in Gay.
HAHA HA
I had stickers I got out of one of those machines in stores on mine for a long time and it didn't mess up my string bends at all, but then again I try not to press the strings down harder than they need to be to get the proper note.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!