It is smaller. I've owned two of them in the past. Good guitars for the money.
I've considered it. Any down sides?
Last edited by AdamDCMA at Jun 23, 2011,
it's a little bit smaller - at 15/16 scale, it's not actually that small. not a bad guitar, although i didn't like how it sounded for jazz, but pretty good for rock and folk.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I'd say that the only real downside is that it is a bit pricey. Solid guitar though, no doubt.

I've played one many times before and it's a fun little guitar. Great guitar if all you're looking to do is just have fun on it as opposed to performing live.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I've got the Taylor GS Mini, which is a slightly smaller instrument but to most reviewers on the web a better sounding one.
On the Acoustic Guitar Forum, most of the players on a direct comparison thread came down on the side of the Mini.
Try both.... Only your ears can tell.
Quote by Bikewer
I've got the Taylor GS Mini, which is a slightly smaller instrument but to most reviewers on the web a better sounding one.
On the Acoustic Guitar Forum, most of the players on a direct comparison thread came down on the side of the Mini.
Try both.... Only your ears can tell.

I actually prefer the Big Baby, but that's just me, we all have our own preferences.
er... you do realize you're responding to a several year old thread, right?

Quote by mbrohl
I actually prefer the Big Baby, but that's just me, we all have our own preferences.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!