Page 1 of 2
Adorable. Holy shit! When you start writing songs message me I wanna book you in B'ham
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Quote by BlakeAlan
Adorable. Holy shit! When you start writing songs message me I wanna book you in B'ham

thanks ! what is B'ham ? :]
Absolutely Beautiful Cover Shir! Your vocals were great and suited the song perfectly. I liked it and commented on youtube as well . You are very talented vocally and definitely have a knack for these acoustic ballads! Keep it up, look forward to seeing more.

If you can, I'd Really appreciate it if you could check out my cover (With Video finally) of Talk by Coldplay here -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454734 . Youtube link is in the topic.
Winning. Beautiful voice, and I really like the simplicity of the guitar. It lets us focus on the really soothing vocals. Lovely cover.
Hey there, thanks for the comment. I can't see much wrong with at all to be honest, though maybe you could try projecting your voice a bit more... Or what what would be even better is to mike it up. Anyway, you're great. Keep up the good work.
i thought i recognized your name somehow lol. i mean i don't really have a lot to offer of my opinion except for the fact that it was amazing :] i love your voice, i would tell you that i subscribed, but it seems like i already did that last time i watched one of your videos lol. Keep it up, and don't hesitate to let me know when you got another video up!
Quote by PENGNASTY
i thought i recognized your name somehow lol. i mean i don't really have a lot to offer of my opinion except for the fact that it was amazing :] i love your voice, i would tell you that i subscribed, but it seems like i already did that last time i watched one of your videos lol. Keep it up, and don't hesitate to let me know when you got another video up!

thank you, you really made me smile!! :]
Wow, I love your voice with this song, and you can definitely play guitar

The only things I noticed that you might change:
1> Your picking hand, your index finger seems to be doing all the work, camera is too close to get a clear view so I could be wrong. Assuming that you don't have anything wrong with your fingers, you have 4 fingers & a thumb that can pluck the 6 strings. If you have interest in more fingerstyle songs, it would be much easier in the long run to learn to use all 4 fingers to pluck strings... after 20 years of doing the thumb & index finger dance, I'm having a real hard time breaking that habbit

2> I haven't hear this song, so maybe that's how Dylan did it, if so disregard... but maybbe try to increase your vocal volume, you're just on top of the guitar at your loudest, but drowned out when you get soft. I think the song would be even better if I could fully understand all the words.

3> Move yourself or the camera back, or go wider on the lens, I hate seeing anybody cut off at the nose / eyes.

Looking forward to more in the future
Very good job my friend, your voice is very nice, very easy to listen to, nice and soothing. You did a great job with the guitar playing, I'm personally awful at singing and playing at the same time, and I don't really think I have a good voice anyway. So I commend you on a great job.
You really have a nice voice, it's really soft and fits the song the perfectly. I wish I can sing , really good cover
I remember your last Adele cover, and it was really something, but I think this one has topped it. Really calming and relaxing, and it seems like you've improved on guitar since the last video, which is awesome.

Like what chaosdsm said, it would be wise to start really focussing on your fingerstyle, especially with the right hand, so that you develop better technique, which will make harder songs easier for you to play.

I would highly recommend using youtube to find a video where the guitarist shows you what he's doing with his picking hand.

As for vocals, I cannot find fault. I would usually suggest singing a bit harder, but your delicate, whispery style suits you well, and its not my place to make suggestions, when I can't sing that well myself.

If you wanted to check some of my stuff, I recorded a City and Colour song today, and I think its one of the best recordings I've ever done.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Stud_Muffin/music/play1016220
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I remember your last Adele cover, and it was really something, but I think this one has topped it. Really calming and relaxing, and it seems like you've improved on guitar since the last video, which is awesome.

Like what chaosdsm said, it would be wise to start really focussing on your fingerstyle, especially with the right hand, so that you develop better technique, which will make harder songs easier for you to play.

I would highly recommend using youtube to find a video where the guitarist shows you what he's doing with his picking hand.

As for vocals, I cannot find fault. I would usually suggest singing a bit harder, but your delicate, whispery style suits you well, and its not my place to make suggestions, when I can't sing that well myself.

If you wanted to check some of my stuff, I recorded a City and Colour song today, and I think its one of the best recordings I've ever done.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Stud_Muffin/music/play1016220

thank you all for your comment, i agree with you about developing my technique, but the problem is that i never learned guitar in a professional way, so i dont really know how :] ..
Well, its the same with me, I've never had lessons, but using youtube, or any other similiar websites, and searching for "fingerstyle guitar lesson" would be really helpful.

Justin Sandercoe does some great folk guitar lessons on youtube, and it's really brought my technique up to scratch.
it is good! maybe try singing a bit higher and like chaosdsm said: don't put the camera so close !
sounds really good :-)
nice guitar playing, and you have a really nice quality to your voice too

keep it up :-)
looking forward to hearing more
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Behringer UD100
Boss RC-2

Roland Cube 15
Marshall DSL-401
Sound City 20 Watt Valve
Thanks so much for the comment on my post! I tought this cover was great, you have a very calming and smooth voice. your guitar playing was solid and i must say im pretty jealous of you right now aswell since i cant even say a word when im playing guitar without my hands doing something crazy and unexpected :P good job!
I really love your voice. You're playing compliments it nicely.

In reply to your comment on my Green Day cover: I record all music through Ableton and then sync video and audio using Adobe Premiere Pro.

Get yourself a microphone and an audio interface for guitar also of some sort and record yourself into the PC for cleaner sounds. Could be really nice to have!

Fantastic cover! Keep posting more!
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Crikey, i can't say much to criticise it.
Really good, like.....really good.
Really good cover! You have a great voice and I'm not gonna lie, I can play some fast metal stuff but I'd really struggle with those chord changes. I've got no criticisms, apart from maybe sing louder?
I really enjoyed that. I just got up and it mellowed me out again :P I could you're voice over the guitar just fine, I mean you were a tad soft but it wasn't a big deal. I think going louder would ruin the effect. It kinda entranced me after a while, I wouldn't change the vocals at all they were really good.

Didn't see any obvious problems with the guitar, but I don't fingerpick alot so I'm probs not the best person to ask.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
So simple yet so beautiful. Your voice is great and not too loud, not too soft. I dont know the right terms but you know what I mean :P

Would you check any of my stuff?

Nothing Else Matters: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455730

Bon Jovi Wanted dead or alive: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454933

Thank you!
Quote by 1990EAM
So simple yet so beautiful. Your voice is great and not too loud, not too soft. I dont know the right terms but you know what I mean :P

Would you check any of my stuff?

Nothing Else Matters: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455730

Bon Jovi Wanted dead or alive: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454933

Thank you!

Thank you so much (:
lol well lets start by saying, ur a cute girl, so of course watevr u play will be flawless in guys on ug eyes lol. but im crit u from a musician stand point. its overall good for a live performance u def have talent, vocals are kinda quiet and at times kinda pitchy, and the guitar is nothing to special just the same type of pick for the song. so sing alittle louder, mix up the picking/strumming pattern abit and itll be completely flawless. c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460508
Quote by j1o1s1h1b1
lol well lets start by saying, ur a cute girl, so of course watevr u play will be flawless in guys on ug eyes lol. but im crit u from a musician stand point. its overall good for a live performance u def have talent, vocals are kinda quiet and at times kinda pitchy, and the guitar is nothing to special just the same type of pick for the song. so sing alittle louder, mix up the picking/strumming pattern abit and itll be completely flawless. c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1460508

thanks josh, but i really dont show my face for this reason, i dont want to be judge for being "cute" or something like that :]
but, i appricate the crit (: i'll check yours a.s.a.p (:
great! so mellow and relaxing, and some nice fingerpicking. keep it up!
Thanks for the crit on my She's thunderstorms cover, and sorry for the late answer, I was travelling. But, your cover is awesome! You have such a nice voice and a promising guitar playing, so I hope to see more covers like with this nice quality from you. I also agree with chaosdm about the video issue, by showing yourself completely you can enhance the feeling of the song and a stronger image to your listeners.
Page 1 of 2