It's like Dick Dale meets System of a Down. Woot! It made my head squeeze. Drums are a bit of a let down, but hey, ya work with what ya got, right?

Thumbs up.
(C4C) Here's the thread for my loopy loop, "We Began." It's kooky... CLICK
Reminded me of Ride the Lighting era Metallica. The guitars could be turned down a tiny bit to help the drums come out, but obviously the guitars are the showcase instrument here so maybe not. The transitions could use a transitional riff (talking at the 2 minute mark), the drop in tempo is a bit sudden. Overall it sounds fantastic though, great work! Very good thrashy metal riffage
Music must be honest to be timeless.
Well I like your rhythm tone but I'm not too impressed with your lead tone . Actually upon further listening I really like your rhythm tone! Pretty tight riffing here too man gj,

I dunno if this is a work in progress and you wan't to put lyrics over it but I would say it doesn't work as an instrumental. It would be a sick track under some vocals though if that's what you were going for.

I would say the tempo change was cool but a bit too much it really feels like the song is drunk, again not helped by your lead tone. The change back to the original tempo is also a bit too much I think less of a tempo change would be less jarring but I think the tempo change in general is cool.

The solo is going a bit long.

I like the riff after the solo and again your riffing is seriously sweet and the tone is great.

Good song I critiqued as I listened and in general with a bit of polish this is a great song. Could use some vocals but not to distract from the instrumental just to complete it.

Crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1455113
OK HERE WE GO!! HAhaha the lead tone is interesting AND FRESH! Because I have NEVER HEARD THAT before. You should make it a bit louder though . The rhythm guitar is so beefy it must be two guitars! Either way it sounds amazing. This is fun! It needs some vocals for it to be WIDELY ACCEPTED though.

share da luv, bruv!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452291&highlight=real+good+kids
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.