I need recommendations.

Budget - £200 maybe 250 for BOTH pedals

I would prefer them to be new.

Firstly I'm looking for a nice delay. Something that will sound close to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1OxuBsnGis

I'm aware Misha uses an Axe FX although I'm unable to buy one yet.

I'm very interested in the sort of ambient type clean stuff these days so if you guys can reccomend me something similar to this I'll be best pleased.

Secondly, a tuner pedal. Probably one of the most important pedals which I don't even own. Williing to spend about £120 - £150 on this. Gimmy your best shot.

Thanks
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I'd suggest a Korg Pitchblack tuner pedal. They go for about $89.99 here in Canada, so it won't set you back too much. Sexy looking, long lasting pedal that does its job well.
Quote by Peeex
I'd suggest a Korg Pitchblack tuner pedal. They go for about $89.99 here in Canada, so it won't set you back too much. Sexy looking, long lasting pedal that does its job well.

Guy in my band has one. It seems a bit flimsy and diffucult to see when I'm outside daylight environment. Any other ones?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Anymore suggestions guys? Keep em coming.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
+1 on the TC Electronic Pedals, they really get the job done. I own the Polytune and like it, although it does use a buffer circuit...
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Whats the best tuner pedal for the budget I have?

I noticed the nova isn't true bypass. Will this alter/colour my tone in anyway? I wouldn't really want that.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
can't you just use a clip-on tuner? i use a £20 snark tuner and it works fine

with regards delay, the boss delay's meant to be good, although i'd prefer the marshall one for the same price if ya want to go cheap
Last edited by teh_goon at Jun 23, 2011,
i haven't tried it but the sonic research one is meant to be badass. you can buy it direct for $120 (though i don't know what postage would be, and you're liable for ~25% VAT and customs) or a couple of sites in the UK have them for £120.

for that sort of ambience i'd probably be looking analogue for the delay. though that could be way off, lol (i realise he's probably using an axe fx so i'm guessing a good quality digital one might work too). Also bear in mind that there are a lot of pedals at the moment where it's debatable if they're digital or analogue (the ones which use the pt2399 chip, basically- it's a digital chip but the rest of the circuit is generally similar to the analogue delays).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I like the look of the TC Electronic Flashback. I don't really want something too fancy looking and this seems pretty good for what I want.

How would I set it up with my other pedals? (listed below)

I think I'm gonna do with the BOSS TU-3 as well..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Not that the other suggestions aren't great, but flimsy & difficult to see are definitely not suitable descriptions for a Pitchblack.
404: Sig not found.
^

Just my opinion
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Sometimes it's good to have a buffer at the beginning of your pedal chain, although I personally don't know how good the polytune's buffer is.

I have a pitchblack, it's pretty good, but I will agree with OP, sometimes it does get hard to read if you're in direct sunlight. I think if I hadn't bought my pitchblack (it's pretty solid) before the polytune was announced, I probably would have pick up the poly.
Quote by A_Random_Person
Sometimes it's good to have a buffer at the beginning of your pedal chain, although I personally don't know how good the polytune's buffer is.

Never thought about it like that. I need to try this out with long cables and see how it sounds. Could solve my long coiled cable problems, I could stick my polytune in the middle between two longer cables.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud