Hi I'm new to this forum

Just wanted to ask if anybody knows if this bass guitar is any good as I'm about to purchase it

Seller told me it's called Squier by Fender Special Edition Bass and I've posted it's image below

Would love to hear some opinions

Thanks in advance for your help
That bass looks pretty beast. You can't find a review here?.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
I didn't manage to find any
The bass is in excellent condition as I went to see it myself, it looks like brand new from shop as it was just used 4 times
Asking price is 160 euros with gig bag included so I thought it's a pretty good deal
Just wanted to know if someone owns same model so I can hear some opinions before I buy it
O.......sorry, man I've got nothin
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
If I'm not mistaken these are older models (90's or maybe mid to late 80's) and possibly made in Japan. At any rate these are pretty sought after for being a bit on the rare side and being one of the few Squier basses that doesn't mimic a Fender.

I would grab it and play the hell out of it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I havnt played one but I saw one on ebay one time and the guy had a demo video of him playing it. Its a sort of a ibanez ripoff in tone as it was to the modern side. Id say its a higher quality (like like the vm and cv seris of squire) thus as good as 600 dollar fenders. If your looking for a modern sound or like the sound you can get from the ibanez basses of similar design id go for it.
Just an MB-4 without the skull and crossbones. Hardly "special edition" and if he's bumped the price to justify that falsehood tell him to shove it. They aren't great basses anyway.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Indonesian, Cort Factory, 2007, May

You know what model is it please or no other info found ?
Guessing it's not so special edition as said
Last edited by What For ? at Jun 25, 2011,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Indonesian, Cort Factory, 2007, May

All of which would probably point to it being an MB-4, in which case, as other posters has suggested, it's probably nothing too rare/special, and it's definitely not vintage.