Alright men and ladies..... I have a dean eighty eight with select emg pick-ups and im lookin to change them.. but im not sure what kinda of pick ups too us??? this guitar is more of a shredding guitar although i dont do much of that i do play alot of hardcore type metal though... its a H/S/S config. it has a wierd swtiching there is 3switches 1 for the hum and 1 for each single.. the one for the humbucker has 3positions 1off 2split 3full humbucker ( i think)... each switch for the singles has two positions 1off 2on pretty simple.... anyhow i dont know what pick-ups too get soo help me out here guys and girls... also has anyone seen this type of switching before???