Black all the way.
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
defo black
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
blackk i think chrome is cheesy and cheap looking on any guitar, imo
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Black looks like plastic.... and chrome on white looks really ****ing boring unless all the pickups are covered and its like, snowed out, so I'd go for gold. But if no gold, then black.
Careful when installing the black hardware.
I was a bit heavy handed with my black Sperzel tuners and some of the black paint chipped off.
Black and gold hardware will both loose it's finish over time, although I've had pretty good luck with gold hardware and have worked on a few older guitars that had mostly intact gold hardware. Chrome and Nickel hardware seem to hold up better over time, but they will become dull and loose their luster over the years.

I'd go black or gold, chrome seems too bleh on a white guitar. The gold will really make it look classy and sophisticated imo
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
You know what I've never seen? White powder-coated hardware. I'd totally buy a white Floyd and white tuners on a white Super Strat. Classy as balls.
Quote by Seref
You know what I've never seen? White powder-coated hardware. I'd totally buy a white Floyd and white tuners on a white Super Strat. Classy as balls.

That sounds pretty awesome.

I'm probably going for black or gold.
Quote by Seref

You've obviously never heard of OCDP then

(ok it's a drum but same thing really)

tbh i think it looks a bit tacky. I would go for black hardware myself, there is something about that contrast.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
i think chrome is better, but to work with chrome it doesn't work to have the guitar white
so if you have to have a white guitar, i'd go with black
Quote by Seref

Right...... and classy as balls..... really classy....