Really good New Zealand hardcore. Unfortunately, they recently disbanded due to the loss of their drummer. Anyway, give 'em a listen and tell me what you think.

Their myspace has the word "bro" in it.

Pass.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It has different context over here in the land of the Kiwi. It's just part of the jargon.
What other context could it possibly have?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I'm from Canada, but I assume it's used everywhere as a term of endearment (usually by douchebags).
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I just got excited when I thought this was going to be about my friend from England's band. Will now listen to this skeptically.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by Strieth
Like, guidos and shit?

Yep, and dues who wear wifebeaters regardless of occasion and weather conditions.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lol most of the people that look down upon wife beaters are people that simply have no muscles to show off of their own.

Same argument that women with small breasts make about other girls showing too much cleavage.
Quote by Angelicc
lol most of the people that look down upon wife beaters are people that simply have no muscles to show off of their own.

Same argument that women with small breasts make about other girls showing too much cleavage.

What a stupid thing to say. Most people who wear wife beaters are incredibly skinny, and besides, I could probably crush your skull between my forearm and bicep.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I like it. The vocals will take a little getting used to for me, but all in all it's pretty cool.

Thanks for posting.
Quote by nashawa
Their myspace has the word "bro" in it.

Pass.

Come on, bro, don't be like that.
Quote by nashawa
Yep, and dues who wear wifebeaters regardless of occasion and weather conditions.

Down south bro is a compliment OR an insult, depending on the context.

ie, "The dudes in Molotov Solution are such bros", when talking about how awesome of dudes they are.

or, "That dude over there is bro'd the fuck out", when talking about the loser with tight pink shirts, collar popped, kanji character tattoos, etc.
Bro, don't tell me what to do. You've changed, bro.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!