Eh it looks okay. The costume is bit iffy.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
looks real cheesy, I really liked Thor, will probably give it a peep still....just so I'm ready for The Avengers next year
Captain America is my favorite superhero. Anyone who thinks he's just some boy scout is just judging by his looks and their own assumptions on the character. My hopes are even higher for the movie after seeing that
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I really liked Thor and X-Men: First Class (despite not staying very true to the comics), hope Marvel can keep it up for Captain America! But honestly, my expectations aren't too high... and something about seeing the guy who plays the lead role on the cover of "GQ" magazine sort of spoiled it for me.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
Someone told me Bach sounded like crap.

Quote by Minkaro
What a dick, right? Skid Row are awesome
I'll be watching it... Then again, I've seen all the Marvel movies since X-Men first came out...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
meh.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jun 23, 2011,
I didn''t really like the fight scenes very much, the beginning of the trailer looked awesome though.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join