Damn, didnt realize you guys were such hardasses!
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
Quote by due 07
Like The Wonder Years?

Saw this dude when he asked to be on stage for All Time Low.

He has a band.

It's every bit as much of rip off of Panic!, All Time Low, and mallcore bands as I had imagined.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jun 24, 2011,
Didn't Stephen and Paul play with these guys and say they were really nice, despite the music? That's something, I guess.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I agree, they are generic as every other band out there, but I still like them, atleast to me they do it right, even if the sound isnt super creative, it's still pleasant to me. I like the band because it sounds good to me, I could care less if it sounds like everything else I have heard.

This is going to get me flames. I'm trying to explain a sort of abstract topic, I dont agree with people copying other musical styles and not being creative, it's a lazy thing to do, but that doesnt mean I don't like the music.

... I think I'm talking to myself
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
No, it's totally cool to like whoever you want. No one here is going to give you shit for liking a certain band. It's only when people are like "OMG tis band is soooo good :P," then we have a field day. You basically said you know they are rather generic, but you still like them. It's coo'. I like quite a few bands that are considered 'musically bad', but that doesn't mean I can't like them.

Quote by due 07
No, it's totally cool to like whoever you want. No one here is going to give you shit for liking a certain band. It's only when people are like "OMG tis band is soooo good :P," then we have a field day. You basically said you know they are rather generic, but you still like them. It's coo'. I like quite a few bands that are considered 'musically bad', but that doesn't mean I can't like them.

My man
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt