I don't really like that kind of music but from all I can hear, you really got the correct rythm and tone for that song. The acoustic parts are clear enough but when the distortion kicks in, it's not clear enough. Nice work anyway.
Quote by Greendaz
I don't really like that kind of music but from all I can hear, you really got the correct rythm and tone for that song. The acoustic parts are clear enough but when the distortion kicks in, it's not clear enough. Nice work anyway.

ya i just got a effects pedal so im still trying to figure it out but thanks!
Good solid cover but the videos abit out of sync with your playing(sorry that just annoys me abit on videos probably not that important) and it sounds like the recording ended a little too early the last note needed to ring on more cause it just seems to cut out but your playing overall is really good
Quote by rox nine
Good solid cover but the videos abit out of sync with your playing(sorry that just annoys me abit on videos probably not that important) and it sounds like the recording ended a little too early the last note needed to ring on more cause it just seems to cut out but your playing overall is really good

ya i agree thats annoying, thanks for your comment