So what are some things that you find funny (experiences, funny thoughts that you have had, etc.) that you would be too ashamed to share with people outside of those you have never met and never will meet (ie. this forum), and your closest friends? Keep in mind the forum rules here, no racism, unnecessary flaming, etc. this is meant for the purposes of humour only.

So a few weeks ago, i heard someone say "do you ever take a piss, then just as you get to the last little dribble, pull your foreskin back so that it looks like your dick is throwing up?", the sentence did gross me out a little, but i can't say it is something i have ever done, but after hearing this, the thought did stick with me, and i figured it would be funny, so next time i went for a piss, i tried it, but underestimated how much i had left to go, and so when i pulled back i basically just shot a very short, but powerful stream of piss at the wall.

I found it hilarious, and of course, i cleaned it up afterwards, but even had trouble writing this now, so to explain it to people face to face would probably be worse.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
A girl in the city I live in recently drowned after "trying to see how long she could hold her breath." I have to admit, I chuckled a bit from the sheer idiocy of going out that way, but several other people I know were quite sympathetic as it turns out some people I went to school knew her through the grapevine (so I'm guessing she lived somewhat near me).
my grandma falling flat on her face in the mall. I kept thinking, "its not funny shes 72 and with arthritis".
Well Ts. I'm drunk. and tonight a guy dryhumped me pretending I was a female due to my golden locks of beautiful hair.
it was embarrasing and funny.
Please appriecatiate my good typing as it took a long time to complete these few sentances correctly.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by donender
So what are some things that you find funny (experiences, funny thoughts that you have had, etc.) that you would be too ashamed to share with people outside of those you have never met and never will meet (ie. this forum), and your closest friends? Keep in mind the forum rules here, no racism, unnecessary flaming, etc. this is meant for the purposes of humour only.

So a few weeks ago, i heard someone say "do you ever take a piss, then just as you get to the last little dribble, pull your foreskin back so that it looks like your dick is throwing up?", the sentence did gross me out a little, but i can't say it is something i have ever done, but after hearing this, the thought did stick with me, and i figured it would be funny, so next time i went for a piss, i tried it, but underestimated how much i had left to go, and so when i pulled back i basically just shot a very short, but powerful stream of piss at the wall.

I found it hilarious, and of course, i cleaned it up afterwards, but even had trouble writing this now, so to explain it to people face to face would probably be worse.

you're a stone fox
Quote by Nameless742
Well Ts. I'm drunk. and tonight a guy dryhumped me pretending I was a female due to my golden locks of beautiful hair.
Please appriecatiate my good typing as it took a long time to complete these few sentances correctly.

looks like you screwed up there brah
Quote by VillainousLatin
looks like you screwed up there brah
it's hilarious that you saw "sentances," but missed "appriecatiate"

I hope that wasn't the point
Honk
Quote by Nameless742

Here's to you for turning that technical statutory-rape around!
One time I guffawed at the demise of a lady who worked for the transportation department, specifically in the bussing area. The news reported that she was leaving a meeting and promptly stepped out in front of a bus. How's that for irony?
I find fat people falling funny, but I also feel bad for thinking that. I mean, if I fell I would just get back up right away, but they need the fire department to be called, and after about half an hour, 10 firefighters finally get them back on their feet
Oh my god, this reminded me of my grandmother's funeral. When I looked in the casket, I noticed her fingers were arranged in "the shocker." At first I was angry, and then it was just hard not to laugh.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Oh my god, this reminded me of my grandmother's funeral. When I looked in the casket, I noticed her fingers were arranged in "the shocker." At first I was angry, and then it was just hard not to laugh.

well that's a shocker.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Nameless742
well ts im drunck and tonite a dude dryhumpped me pretndin I was a chik do to my goldenn locks of beutyful hair it was embarrassin and funny pleese appriecatiate my good typin as it took a long time to complete these few sentances corectly.

I don't know what you're talking about.

trollface.jpg
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
have you seen les miserables film?

there is one scene when this kid who have "adopted" other kids because they have no parents is killed, and one of those kids screams; FATHER!!.

I find this scene pretty hilarious, the first time I saw this film, I was with some friends, and when that scene come I begin to laugh my ass off, same two of my friends, the other guys, even girls, started laughing, I guess laugh is contagious.

well the second time I saw this film, I was in my house, I came in my brother room and he and my mom was watching the film, so I sit down, and a minute before the scene comes, I am like: hey hey, there comes a really funny scene, the the kid got killed, and I began to laugh, see at my brother and my mother and the have this sad face, that later turned into:

ಠ_ಠ

since that I try not to laugh at this scene but it is really difficult.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jun 24, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
I find fat people falling funny, but I also feel bad for thinking that. I mean, if I fell I would just get back up right away, but they need the fire department to be called, and after about half an hour, 10 firefighters finally get them back on their feet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoQkcDbmGn4