I bought a USB recording system from Presonus today, and I'm having real frustrations so far.

Right now I'm just trying to mess around with the samples that came with it, but when I insert them and hit play, I don't hear anything. Same even when I open demos that show examples of using it, my volume is up and everything, but I still can't hear anything being played. It won't even show anything if I try to preview the songs.

Besides that, I can't even locate the serial number when it's required for using other tracks, since it seems like it isn't where they say it is. But that's something else that I might just be blind to.

Does anyone have any advice on this?
IN LIFE...

IS DEATH

IN DEATH...

IS DEATH
I use Studio One and have a lot of problems with it myself. Are you using headphones to listen back? If so, you'll have to change the output to "Phones" To do this, go into the Mix window and change Main Out to "Phones L + R" and then change Sub Out 1 to "Main L + R"

Also, make sure the dials on the front of your interface are set currectely
No, I'm not using headphones right now. When I click Main Out, it just shows a panel of colors, I really don't know what that means. I don't even see Sub Out.

I'm using Mac btw, if that helps at all
IN LIFE...

IS DEATH

IN DEATH...

IS DEATH
The panel is just so you can change the color of the track. You can change the color of all the tracks for organization

I'm running the Firstudio Mobile (Firewire) into a PC, so I don't know how mcuh more help I can be :/ Sorry dude
That's cool, just gonna bump this so maybe someone else can help out
IN LIFE...

IS DEATH

IN DEATH...

IS DEATH