Does any body know a site where I could get the lyrics to songs, with the musical notation for the lyrics. At the minute, I'm looking for Metallicas The Unforgiven, but I'm going to be looking for other as well in the future. I've checked my stash of guitar pro files, as well as all the ones on this site, and I've googled the shit out of it and haven't found any thing. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
The official tablature books should have it if you don't mind spending a few bucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
The official tablature books should have it if you don't mind spending a few bucks.

Normally I would just by the book, but I need it ASAP (read: 8 hours from now) and my local shop doesn't have it in stock, so lord only knows when I would get it.
See if you can find a midi file, then open with guitar pro. It's not perfect, but since you need it ASAP it might have to do.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
If it's that urgent, you can probably find a torrent of pdf scans of the official tab books. Although normally I wouldn't suggest that.
You need for what? If you are the one that's going to play it you can tab it yourself, unforgiven is a pretty easy tune.

I don't know about the others, but it shouldn't take you more than 10 min. each. (supposing your average song is about 4-5 minutes long and the melody repeats a few times)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.